College Football - 2020

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 14, 2020, 07:27:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

He's out there spitting in the smoothies of these thugs uppity gang affiliated young men.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

no need for this guy

feel for my peoples in MAGA and my boy havas
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

I'm all for it...for the obvious health reasons but also cfb games without fans would be worthless
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Maybe the SECessionists and MAGAts will take Covid seriously when footbawwwl is taken from them

PhillyPhreak54

This is becoming a shtein show and its just beginning.

MAGAts, led by Cheeto Dick, are screaming about playing.

Geowhizzer

MDS

im going to say kansas being this bad at football is more impressive than like clemson or alabama being good
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Making a little comeback. I want uncle Les to succeed there.

SD

QuoteBIG TEN RETURNING: ABC News has confirmed the conference is expected to announce Wednesday morning that Big Ten football, including Penn State, will return next month.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Welcome to the SEC, Air Raid Offense.

Miss St QB has over 550 yards

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 26, 2020, 07:20:15 PM
Welcome to the SEC, Air Raid Offense.

Miss St QB has over 550 yards

Costello...not the strongest arm but great touch on his passes.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

this ut/tech game is like a dfw high school game

(this post is for only j)