Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Going to need an unlikely hero to show up.

Don Ho

Oh my God I don't know why I'm laughing but I just laughed out loud to my wife I really thought there was hope if they got out of this inning but leave it to cement glove
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

One pleasant surprise of this World Series has been the Phillies bullpen
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Other than Alvarado last night which I do not blame him for, he was put in a horrible situation, they have been stellar

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on November 03, 2022, 11:17:33 PM
One pleasant surprise of this World Series has been the Phillies bullpen

Yeah it's time for bats to save the season. One run in two games at home ain't championship baseball.

Don Ho

No it ain't, embarrassing

Don Ho

That stadium is so farging dead right now

QB Eagles

cmon jean jean, time to make your impact

QB Eagles

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

QB Eagles

Marshy all I ask of you is a deep fly.

Don Ho

Jean Jean!

And really go farg yourself Rhys Hoskins, just go farg yourself

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on November 03, 2022, 11:30:47 PM
And really go farg yourself Rhys Hoskins, just go farg yourself

If he deposits a baseball in the outfield stands before this game is out, all is forgiven.

QB Eagles

Could have used some Bill Buckner action there.

Hoskins and JT cannot end this game both 0-5, or they'll walk Harper and the game will rest on the shoulders of the idiot.

Geowhizzer

That damned at-bat by Marsh.  A fly ball ties the game.  WHY ARE YOU SWINGING FROM YOUR ASS?