Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I'm spent. These games are so nerve wracking.

Helluva win.

Thomson using Jose and Ser to keep the Pads from coming back was huge. Have to snatch that momentum back from G2.

Let's do it again tomorrow.

Geowhizzer

I'm guessing that neither Alvarado or Seranthony are available tomorrow.

Syndergaard-Falter/Gibson-Bellatti-Robertson?

:-X

Geowhizzer

QB Eagles

I was fine with using the big guns. That's when you use them. Always the possibility that tomorrow is enough of a blowout one way or another that you don't need em anyway.

SD

Ranger was money

Didn't hit for shtein with runners in scoring position and made crucial errors so played a shtein game and still won.

You win and move on that's the post season

I like using Falter tomorrow

PhillyPhreak54

Falter tomorrow. If he goes 3-4 that's good.

They're starting Clevenger and they should whip his ass like a rented mule. Need a bludgeoning game so we don't sweat who pitches.

MDS

it worked but man burning up alvardo and ser for 9 outs was very close to backfiring. if they lose this game with that usage the series is as good as over. i expected to steal outs in the 7th with the bottom of the order. robertson was warming in the 9th, not sure if they showed that.

tomorrow youre looking at probably 11 batters for falter, maybe just the 9. he wont face machado twice. after him, syndergaard and bellati. hand is a tough guy to use because hes DOA vs. a righty. eflin and robertson on the back end, id suspect they stay away from ser and alvarado. gonna need to score some runs tomorrow folks.

worse case scenario its 2-2 with a rested pen and wheeler and nola in 5 and 6. thats their path.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 21, 2022, 10:59:09 PM
that was not close to being a swing imho

I'm surprised he got the call as bad as the pitch was, but I'd say it was close.

Don Ho

Quote from: Hurts_Defense_Superbowl on October 21, 2022, 11:26:18 PM
Ranger was money

Didn't hit for shtein with runners in scoring position and made crucial errors so played a shtein game and still won.

You win and move on that's the post season

I like using Falter tomorrow

The farging dorks on defense do their job rangers got himself a shut out
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Whew.  That's all I got.

Munson

Just found out I'm going to Game 5 tomorrow, 9th row OF seats.

I haven't been to a Phillies game since some time before the pandemic, and have never been to a playoff game. What's the best bet for parking?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Where the hell has Havas been?

MDS

Quote from: Munson on October 22, 2022, 02:36:00 PM
Just found out I'm going to Game 5 tomorrow, 9th row OF seats.

I haven't been to a Phillies game since some time before the pandemic, and have never been to a playoff game. What's the best bet for parking?

selling your ticket and going to your grandpas rape dungeon

unless you can bike its going to be terrible no matter what you do. i park right outside the CF gate and am home in 10 minutes but we all cant be me can we

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 22, 2022, 02:39:16 PM
Where the hell has Havas been?

hes dead
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Oh i assumed total shteinshow I just want to make sure I get a spot in a lot, wasn't sure how early they all fill up, etc
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

In the section where I used to have our season tickets the per seat price on TM and StubHub are $1600 before fees. After fees of three hundred bucks per farging ticket it'll cost me $2k a pop if we sit in the club.

Upper decks are around $800