Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Hurts_Defense_Superbowl on October 04, 2022, 07:10:41 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 04, 2022, 12:44:13 AM
Hahaha! Thats me!

BigEd me he saw me.

I'll upload some pics tomm and post them. I made it over that way. A ton of fans who flew in just for this series.

I saw ya boi John too. We all were hollering at him and he showed some love

As far as road games go that had be the best game to attend in a long time:

Clinched a playoff spot
3HRs
Nola perfect game watch. I really thought he had it. He just looked in the zone and the movement on his pitch was cy young level

Post game said Houston put "Congratulations Phillies" on their screen which I thought was a really cool move

Really want the Cards. Think they actually have a chance. Ricky Bo said he wants the Mets to "slay the dragon". Even though they're down gonna pass on that one. shtein like that never works for Philly teams.

Quote from: BigEd76 on October 04, 2022, 12:56:43 AM
yep that's the shot. A no-doubter

(hi all. Still alive and shtein)

Speaking of 2011 yo E

yessir - the Schwarber lead off HR was cool because I kinda called it. Told my girl and the people around us that he likes to go yard leading off and boom.

I couldn't really explain to her about the perfect game because I didn't want to jinx it but man I thought he was going to do it too. The Astros were flailing. Yordan was the one who scared me the most so if he was gonna lose it I was just glad that Alvarez didn't go Pujols/Lidge and put one into orbit.

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 04, 2022, 10:32:51 AM

You want to avoid the Mets so that they don't have a home playoff game with 60% visiting fans

New mlb round 1 playoff format the wildcard teams play all 3 games on the road. Unless you're talking about a Phillies/Citifield takeover which I just don't see

Rome

Quote from: Don Ho on October 04, 2022, 07:15:59 AM
J, great shot of you on quick pitch this morning on mlb tv!

PHREEEEEEEEAK!

❤️

PhillyPhreak54

lol national love

hopefully they go on some magical run and end up back here for the Series

MDS

this isnt better than the machu pichu pic but its damn close lol

heres something to dampen the mood: michael kay/arod are doing the st louis series.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

I'm probably going to eat these words and possibly just a carryover from last night and the bj I got this morning but anyone else feeling optimistic or am I just riding a high?

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

I ain't gonna lie - I expected a Nola meltdown.

Ruben needs to slow his roll - we can talk if Nola pitches well in STL and if they advance.

ice grillin you

QuoteAaron Nola is the first pitcher since 1884 to have 220+ strikeouts and fewer than 30 walks in a season.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

if the marlins win and the mets wins, the nl east race goes to game 162 and the mets will really have to give a lot of thought to use degrom, which would burn him for the WC series

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Lock of the century was the Astros tonight

I bet half the team is still drunk

SD

Suarez getting jacked

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 04, 2022, 02:40:35 PM
I ain't gonna lie - I expected a Nola meltdown.

Ruben needs to slow his roll - we can talk if Nola pitches well in STL and if they advance.

We all expected it.  Then it would have all rested on Ranger and his dead arm or Falter.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

verlander perfect game watch is ON

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 04, 2022, 08:26:24 PM
Lock of the century was the Astros tonight

I bet half the team is still drunk

Your neck sore from that first inning J following all those bombs? 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.