Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Oh it's going to be a train wreck.  6 with Braves, 2 with Blue Jays, and those last three at Houston will be sphincter checks.  Three in Miami - not gonna touch that.  Two at Wrigley???  Enjoy my friends.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

evidently im going to be in middletons suite next homestand

ive finally made it where i belong
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Sounds like the baseball equivalent of Munson's uncle's rape basement, but have fun, I guess.

PhillyPhreak54

Hahaha

Lil guy gonna parlay this bromance with Middy into a job. Or a sugar daddy arrangement. One of the two.

MDS

we're all gonna run the train on vuk's widow

romey i was gonna ask you to...come....but you done messed up your shot
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on September 12, 2022, 07:30:25 PM
evidently im going to be in middletons suite next homestand

ive finally made it where i belong

Yeah you! 

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54

Welp here we go again

Don Ho

3 pitch innng there for Alcantara, nice job boys.

MDS

the brewers are 2 games back of a playoff spot and are doing a bullpen game....remember those days

its (slightly) better now!

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on September 13, 2022, 08:40:26 PM
the brewers are 2 games back of a playoff spot and are doing a bullpen game....remember those days

its (slightly) better now!

We've got staff ace Marty Bystrom Bailey Falter going!

MDS

falter lowkey is their 3rd best starter...he doesnt miss bats and is 100% reliant on hitting spots, but hes hitting his spots AND facing terrible lineups. not a bad combo

Geowhizzer

MDS

Quote from: Don Ho on September 13, 2022, 08:14:24 PM
3 pitch innng there for Alcantara, nice job boys.

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 13, 2022, 08:05:50 PM
Welp here we go again

the phillies won you middle school girls

Geowhizzer

Nick Maton and Bailey Falter.  Ha.