Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

they dont win that game unless its against an abysmal team like cincinnati....hand had to get 6 outs in the 9th because sosa did his best kim batiste impression. ranger imploding. bryce should be back in a few days after what he did tonight.

i met tyreese maxey real quick tonight too. i dont normally get photos with athletes but thats my man
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

RIP Kim Batiste

Missed it tonight bc we were out to a fouuuuur hour dinner at Morton's. Left the restaurant and it was 6-5. Got to the hotel bar and saw they pulled it out

Don Ho

Morton's steak >>>> Tuesday night baseball against a team where we don't know 95% of the roster
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Haha no doubt.

I hadnt been to a Morton's in a couple years. Glad I didn't have to cover that tab!

smeags

im actually glad i couldn't get reception up the mountains and missed the mets series. of course diehard and feva are feeling quite proud.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

suite tickets tonight for christopher sanchez, just the way you draw it up
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Jesus Todd, you are getting closer to the FO everyday.  Middleton, suite!  Represent baby!  Have fun.

Been lucky enought to have sat in suites twice at The Vet - Birds and Bums same week, once at Kingdome in 1992 Birds vs Hawks and Wachovia Sixers/Cavs 2007.  Vet was a blast!  Eagles lost to Colts that day on last play of the game, 1990 and I was a wreck the whole game but everyone there wanted to talk to me about Hawaii, I was all "Leave me the F alone, cant you see I'm dying over here!"  highlight was Frank LeMaster was in the suite so that was cool for me.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

The Phillies tonight...

Don Ho

Don Ho

Why did Sanchez start tonight?

Geowhizzer

EDIT:  Not as new as I thought.  Must learn to proofread first.

Don Ho

Letting these guys hang around again. 

SD

That was one of the best throws from outfield to home I've ever seen

Geowhizzer

Quote from: TAFKASD on August 24, 2022, 09:54:10 PM
That was one of the best throws from outfield to home I've ever seen

And perhaps the slowest runner in the history of the world.

Geowhizzer

Ha - Him beating the throw to first was just rubbing it into Hoskins.  You know he's talking some smack right now.   :-D