Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Great, it takes two walks, two passed balls, and the weakest single ive seen since my son played coach pitch Shetland leaue to get these clowns bak in it.  HIT THE fargING BALL!!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

MDS

girardi is a coward but if he had a set, hed skip nola vs the braves
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Two out.

Get to the ATL series one out plz

Rome

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 24, 2021, 04:01:34 AM
Two out.

Get to the ATL series one out plz

they need 2 braves L's this weekend and obviously have to sweep out the pirates. i feel like the 2 L's have a much better chance of hitting. today i learned the game resumption is a 7 inninger. so weird. padres need 6 outs.

not like theyre gonna do anything in atlanta anyway
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Oh I didnt realize that.

Lets see what happens. Hopefully they don't shtein themselves.

PhillyPhreak54

Watching Gibson meltdown was fun.

Don Ho

Bedrosian Jr. has been a massive failure. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Let's go offense. Please.

PhillyPhreak54

SD

We know they're gonna let us down but at least they're making it entertaining

PhillyPhreak54

ONE GAME OUT BOYS

LETS fargING GO

MDS

their bullpen has basically no healthy arms left and its already terrible to begin with. getting through the next week with 2 bullpen games is gonna be something. like tomorrow ramon rosso is going to need to get some high leverage outs.

the pirates are so bad they might still win these next 2 games but oh man the braves series is not going to go well

PhillyPhreak54

Bradley is on the DL again

Qoonrod has a thumb issue

Brogdon won't be back til Tuesday

They called up someone named Kyle Dohy