Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

SD

Epic meltdown happening

PhillyPhreak54

That's what happens when you piecemeal some cheap fargs together and call it a bullpen

Didi is safe there. They'll prob blow the call

SD

Another bang up job by the bp

Geowhizzer

Ah, there's the Phillies we all know and loathe.  Nice waste of a masterful Nola start, iceholes.

MDS

tommy hunter throwing 92 mph fastballs. aint nothin like it bay-bay
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

the least they could do is keep this at a save situation so britton can get me a cheap save
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Marlins win with a team mixed with Covid patients and minor leaguers not on the team two days ago

Phillies? Lolz

MDS

Quote from: MDS on August 05, 2020, 09:57:38 PM
the least they could do is keep this at a save situation so britton can get me a cheap save

ya boiiii

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 05, 2020, 10:36:33 PM
Marlins win with a team mixed with Covid patients and minor leaguers not on the team two days ago

Phillies? Lolz

The cardboard cutouts have more skill than this bullpen
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 05, 2020, 10:36:33 PM

Phillies? Lolz

they scored 3 runs in two games...more like lolz orioles
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

0-7

Rojas hits 11 homers.

On another note Cesar and Maik Maik are hitting well in CLE and KC

MDS

feel like its too tall an order to ask this bullpen to get 18 outs

or 3 outs

Geowhizzer

Where's Antonio basticho when you need him?