Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

All charges dismissed against Odubel

Rome

That's why you let the process play itself out.

MDS

his pre teen girl wasnt going to testify so there was no case. typical and very sad end result for a lot of DV cases.

im still expecting a lengthy suspension for him (games already missed will count) and for the phillies to move on between now and the deadline.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

they were dropped because he paid off his girl to not testify against him....how or why the pictures of her neck being ringed and the other bruises on her werent enough is beyond me
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

He's innocent until proven guilty. God bless America 🇺🇸

PhillyPhreak54

Ballgame

Bum ass Hoskins

PhillyPhreak54

Jesus farging Christ Pivetta

Get off my team you farging piƱata

Rome

Goddamn offense!   If only they could score 6 10 every night, they'd win more!

Don Ho

Quote from: AO1 on July 03, 2019, 01:00:20 PM
He's innocent until proven guilty. God bless America 🇺🇸

And God Damn Rhys and his defensive skills.  Pivetta is what he is, moderately mediocre.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Good teams capitalize.  Juan with that horrible throw to first lets Braves right back in it.  Well, this pitching staff needs to be burned at the stake as well. 

Atlanta is light years ahead of this franchise.  And here come the Nats.

And here we go, 9-4. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on July 03, 2019, 09:29:53 PM
Goddamn offense!   If only they could score 6 10 every night, they'd win more!

Rajah Dat

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

Legitimately disgusting to watch these fargclowns anymore.  This might be the worst pitching staff ever assembled by this wretched team.

PhillyPhreak54

They just can't avoid giving up homers. It's amazing. They get farging tattooed almost every game.

Bums

Rome

Ricky Bo went off last night.  Fire everyone.