Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

Arrieta getting his tits lit again

Back to back lol

SD

Arrieta just letting them hang over the middle of the plate.

SD

Bruce > Mccutchen

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

gorgeous piece of hitting by haze
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i believe this is their first battle back of the season? have they been down 3-5 runs before and come back...nothing's coming to me on that
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Good thing they rest all those relievers earlier in the season it's really paid off with them all getting injured

MDS

why cant 1 team in this god forsaken city stay farging healthy
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Great catch Jean. Neris left that one over the plate.

MDS

no idea what they do in the 9th....austin davis for the lefties, then rios or hammer? neris with the gas can? score more runs

MDS

really good win right there. the padres are kind of a meh team but who cares

its regular season baseball and its a pointless excerise, this was good shtein though

Geowhizzer

MRI for Seranthony tomorrow.  Elbow "discomfort."

PhillyPhreak54

Write him off for the season too.

Need another bat, starter and two relievers

MDS