Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on April 05, 2019, 08:04:24 PM
Pivetta is a piece of garbage.  Typical Ginny wop POS.  Die.

WHOA!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Lol!  I thought you'd like that.

ice grillin you

phillies average seeing 173 pitches a game.....the league average is 149

this lineup is pretty pretty good
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

the worst place on the internet by far is  8chan. close second is phillies twitter.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Sir shteinz A Lot, what the farg?  Nice to see his struggles have carried right over into the new season.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Munson

Lol total CBP special on that Rhys homer
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

Got to love the flowerbed!

Don Ho

Oh shtein, they're all doing the "wave" now.

MDS

there cant be a worse broadcast in baseball than tmac/whoever/schmidt

schmidt literally never watches the phillies or baseball except for the weekend games he does. he knows zero about the team or the league or the sport. hes old and cranky. go melt in the florida sun you MAGA chud.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

you could put vin scully and harry kalas in a booth with mcarthy and it would be the worst ever group

MDS

rocco baldelli leaves the loogy in to face rhys, then brings in a righty to face jt with odubel on deck and a base open

memories of ryne sandberg

ice grillin you

the phillies need a closer

Don Ho

Oh shtein, VV starts tomorrow.

ice grillin you

neris had great stuff today but if you consider yourself a contender you have to improve the back end of the pen