Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Good thing about games like this Braves Padres match up, it exposes that there really are a lot of zesty bullpens out there
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Booooooooooooo

farg yourself Vic Caratini

PhillyPhreak54

Braves are doing a BP game tomorrow too

Rome

Stat of the week:

The Phillies have scored precisely 1 run more than they've given up this season. 

The Braves?  120 runs. 

They're STILL only 1.5 games up on the Phils. 

That's simply incredible. 

ice grillin you

QuoteRanger Suárez in 2021

As a reliever:
40.1 IP, 1.12 ERA
27 K%, 9 BB%, 0.67 HR/9
3.31 FIP

As a starter:
58.2 IP, 1.69 ERA
24 K%, 8 BB%, 0.15 HR/9
2.45 FIP
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Hans is starting today.

QB Eagles

MDS

hans has some of the worst tats ive ever seen
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Two words I never thought I'd say about Odubel Herrera:  Nice hustle.

Geowhizzer

It's the most Phillies thing to get shutout by a team with a starting pitcher ERA north of 7.

MDS

no offense and bad alvarado has returned

youre on your own if you think they can win all 6 next week
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Laying a fat rotten egg today is the Phillie way

ice grillin you

solid showing in a playoff game against the least playoff team ever
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

What dumb farg media member asked this. Go get yo people, lil guy!

https://twitter.com/jclarknbcs/status/1442239086094290945 21

Don Ho

Gutless performance not scoring a single run today.  That shtein they sent out on the mound today was an all time low.  Offense knew they needed to score and score a lot but right on cue came up with zilch.  This is who they are, nice of them to show their true colors on fan appreciation day.

They're going 0-6, maybe squeeze out one in Miami 1-5, this week. Can't wait to see Nola shtein the bed again. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.