Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Isn't it bring your dog to the park night?  Let um' all leave a dump in his locker and car.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

It's so bad I'm laughing.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

JT = Just in Time to make the last out!

Don Ho

JT is a bad place right now.  That was probably one of the worst swings I've ever seen.  Wasn't close to plate, wasn't close to where the catcher wanted it, wasn't close to anything.

Whole team is a farging joke.  Get swept, end our misery so we can enjoy Sunday and the NFL. 

Geowhizzer

I think he'll get surgery at the end of the season.  I watched him try to stretch out his shoulder in Miami, and it seemed to be bothering him.

That said, he hasn't been good the second half of the season.  Offensively or defensively.

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54

Other than Bryce not a one of them is hitting worth a shtein.

Of course they lose 4-3.

Put me out of my misery.

But atl is gonna lose again and again these clowns won't have picked up a game

Geowhizzer

MDS

first game of my ballpark pass went as youd expect

i cant even begin to describe how dead it was. like early april for a terrible team dead...only time there was juice was to boo kennedy

the guy in front of me had a complete meltdown after the homer. it was actually really funny. my boy got video of it, i hope he posts it. its great. really. a grown man having a temper tantrum over just an awful baseball team going nowhere

we can all complain about kennedy and its fine. LOOK AT THEIR LINEUP. look at what theyre sending up there besides bryce. i mean jesus christ
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I probably would've melted down there too.

MDS

a real one has the meltdown when lineups are posted and theyre running out herrera, segura, miller, didi, cutch, torreyes and marchan. none of those guys would play for any other contender. half of them couldnt even make their rosters.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Who are you pencilling into your lineup card then, Skipper?

MDS

i would forfeit the remaining games and not waste everyones time

Don Ho

Another great AB by Just in Time.  Sit him already.