Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Geowhizzer on October 20, 2023, 09:42:09 PMBe nice if Rojas could at least impersonate a major-league hitter.

Thank you.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Don Ho on October 20, 2023, 09:47:15 PMI really would take getting run over by a city bus on my walk or having a wild pack of pit bulls attack me over listening to farging Ron darling.

I've kept the feed muted for the most part.  Would love to synch the radio call, but can't quite make it work to my satisfaction.

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

Just take your farging chances and leave sir Anthony and why did you bring this piece of shtein in???
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Throw strikes for fargs sake

Don Ho

Lucky as farg Soto
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: Geowhizzer on October 20, 2023, 10:40:16 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on October 20, 2023, 09:47:15 PMI really would take getting run over by a city bus on my walk or having a wild pack of pit bulls attack me over listening to farging Ron darling.

I've kept the feed muted for the most part.  Would love to synch the radio call, but can't quite make it work to my satisfaction.

I've tried it many times, and it works for about an inning and then goes back to where you were, way behind

PhillyPhreak54

Helluva play by JT. Saved a run bc one would've scored on that play by Turner.

Here comes Kerkering. Never pitched in back to back days.

Don Ho

Hey JT, you've probably forgotten more about baseball in the last two seconds than I've ever known in my entire life but let's stay away from the slider today, ok?

Don Ho

I would take the cotton candy vendor coming in over seeing Soto out there

Don Ho

Oh good god!  Settle down KK

Don Ho

Well, we all think this kids the future let's see what he is made of so far so bad

Don Ho

Oh my God this is a disaster again

Don Ho

I'm about to be violently ill

PhillyPhreak54

I may be sick.

Come onnnnnnn