Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Beautiful. I'm glad to see Rojas do it.

Now buckle up and let's ride the bullpen coaster.

PhillyPhreak54

Top WC spot.

Let's

farging

Gooooooooo

MDS

i hope all of yous 6 months of soiled underwear was worth it for the inevitability of them making the playoffs! 

its gonna be interesting to see if they trust kimbrel as the highest leverage RH...its clear alvarado is the #1 relief pitcher but that doesnt mean hes going to get the 9th.

its likely going to be the dbacks, so youd bet alvarado is in line for corbin carroll. he might or might not get pham/walker. we shall see.

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Hell of a run here at the end to get into the playoffs.  Didn't think they'd pull it off with the shaky pitching but give them credit. 

phattymatty

I'm extremely excited to watch my first baseball game of the year sometime soon. I believe their bats and arms have what it takes to beat the favorites.  This team plays within themselves. Lots of five tool guys out there. One game at a time.  New season starts now. 

PhillyPhreak54

When I think baseball I think Matty. A regular seamhead!

Don Ho

Todd, is Hoskins ready for playoffs.  Hearing stuff.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on September 27, 2023, 05:42:30 PMTodd, is Hoskins ready for playoffs.  Hearing stuff.

possibly world series but it would be a fireable offense to give him any ab's...players normally need a minor league stint and then at least two weeks in the majors to get things like timing right...you dont drop someone after 9 months off in the middle of the world series
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

I shouldn't be upset but come on Ranger. Getting slapped around like a cheap whore. Surprised Harper and Stott even playing.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Just showed your boy Middleton working the crowd Todd! 

PhillyPhreak54

Uncle John was damn near nekkid in the clubhouse getting his champagne bath last night

Not a good tune up for Ranger. Maybe he was hungover?

PhillyPhreak54

Nice hangover comeback

Bryce is heating up

MDS

rhys can probably get some ABs in the AFL, they can have pitchers throw to him either in clearwooder or with the travel party (they have at least 2 pitchers not on the roster traveling)...so theres enough for him to get *some* rehab but it would be completely insane to just throw him out there

i think his zone is pinch hitting for brandon marsh if its late in the game and a lefty is on the mound

oh if anyone heard about the alligator at cbp today, that was someone in my crew. fargers wouldnt let it in.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

The alligator? Was it pet night? A pet is a pet!  My wife takes me everywhere.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah it's made national news. Had people ask me today wtf is up with Philly fans taking an alligator to a game.

Like we expect that from some coonass in Louisiana but not up there