Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

The Ghost of Dallas Keuchel is a nice gift.

Rip his tits

Geowhizzer

They're playing OK tonight.  So far.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Da fuq has gotten into these clowns?  Don't they know they're ruining our bitchfest right now?

MDS

very rare when they tee off on a washed up slop throwing lefty, but they vibes are too good rn

our beer dropped today at the stadium...trying to get taryn to come up. i may go to jail.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Keep bitching. It's working.

Go on a run. Braves lose their steam. Phillies profit

PhillyPhreak54

They should batter Lopez tonight but judging by the line movement it suggest the Twins will win.

MDS

i think the had something to do with uncertainty in harper/schwarber

turns out they are both playing and turns out the phillies are going with a "farg it" OF defense of cast/cave/schwarber. they obviously have to feel that theres not going to be a ton of air traffic tonight, because yeesh. 
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on August 11, 2023, 10:25:25 PMDa fuq has gotten into these clowns?  Don't they know they're ruining our bitchfest right now?

:-D  :-D
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on August 11, 2023, 10:35:38 PMvery rare when they tee off on a washed up slop throwing lefty, but they vibes are too good rn

our beer dropped today at the stadium...trying to get taryn to come up. i may go to jail.

She was in Hawaii for a few years before coming back to Philly. Her old boss, his son was a stud on our soccer team.  Use that as your opening line "Hey Taryn, I know your old boss Scott Humber and his son, Kaena in Hawaii!"  SeriouslyTodd!  Do it!  Blow her mind and say "Colin Harmon", he was the  other sporscaster at the station - now in Phoenix.  My nephew's college roomate at Colorado.  Todd you can take this to another level.

Ask SeaBiscuit, Hawaii is a small town.

PhillyPhreak54

Walkers gig is up.

Five walks?!

Hope he settles in and the bats wake up

Don Ho

At least Walker is consistent.

PhillyPhreak54

There's always tomorrow

Don Ho

And got to love the consistency of Marte and Soto!