Giants game 11/21

Started by SD, November 16, 2010, 10:55:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

I do.  We paid 16 grand for our "nice" car brand new.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SunMo

i'm sure it will be, they have signs every 3 feet saying that the lot doesn't open until 7 hours before game time.

so, will they do 1 or be dicks and do 1:20.

either way, i'm shooting for 1:15ish
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

What time do I have to leave Lower Bucks County to get there at 1:15?  Keep in mind that I'm opting to walk.

General_Failure

That depends on how long it takes you to get on 95. From there, its a half hour drive, give or take.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: SunMo on November 20, 2010, 07:40:38 PM

oh sweet because for a variety of reasons several people are coming late this week and i dont really know of anyone that is 100% coming at 1 so i need heads to save spots...because people dont have to get up at the crack of dawn to come down and the general hugeness of the game its gonna be nuts early down there this week
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Maybe I'll take the train.  How close is the station to the Wachovia lot?

ice grillin you

is this your barney fife routine since you are a southerner now?

SunMo

Quote from: FastFreddie on November 20, 2010, 08:01:51 PM
Maybe I'll take the train.  How close is the station to the Wachovia lot?

it's pretty close, you have to walk through the spectrum lot to get there, but it's not bad.

SunMo

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 20, 2010, 07:58:11 PM
Quote from: SunMo on November 20, 2010, 07:40:38 PM

oh sweet because for a variety of reasons several people are coming late this week and i dont really know of anyone that is 100% coming at 1 so i need heads to save spots...because people dont have to get up at the crack of dawn to come down and the general hugeness of the game its gonna be nuts early down there this week

yeah, i saw your email on that, i'll be there right around then.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Well, if smeags doesn't return my PM, I have to find my own way there and back.  And I don't want to drive for multiple obvious reasons.

ice grillin you

how do you not know where the train station is at the sports complex?

SunMo

Quote from: FastFreddie on November 20, 2010, 08:05:28 PM
Well, if smeags doesn't return my PM, I have to find my own way there and back.  And I don't want to drive for multiple obvious reasons.

the drive to fernrock is easy and it's free parking.  the only reason i don't do it anymore is because all of the tailgating paraphinalia i have to bring.

ice grillin you

ive been sick since wednesday and somehow today is the worst day of all...nightmare central if i feel like this tomorrow

mussa

If your taking a train in, I'm not sure your gonna find a train out that late. Subway will run, but the regional lines I think stop running at 12am? Check the train schedules, I could be wrong...I can't wait for this game! Leaving Lancaster at 11am.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

DH

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 20, 2010, 04:12:11 PM
yeah dh prime time games against division rivals with first place on the line are usually the toughest games

interesting..something to keep in mind...weird considering I just ended up landing 2 more freebees.