2015 Fantasy Football - OMG your big league

Started by SunMo, August 30, 2015, 11:01:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Including CF I'm in 4 money leagues, I play against Fitzgerald in every one.

Sgt PSN

Finished the reg season in 1st place but so far it looks like I'm getting bounced in the 1st round. Shady and Watkins not doing ish against the racists, Marshall under achieved against Dallas, West and Ginn Jr having pretty nice days on my bench.

SunMo

i was blowing my first round opponent out and then the eagles game and david johnson happened.  now it's a sweat.  i'm up but he has stafford and i have tim hightower
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

I had a glimmer of hope until the eagles went ham with turnovers last night. I had a 20some point lead but the cards def trimmed if down to 5. My opponent still has Brees and Megatron, I have Hightower. Guess it's possible for me to win if Hightower goes nuts on the ground, while brees and Johnson both struggle, but I'm not holding my breath on that one.

Tomahawk

Start 2 in non-PPR:

Maclin vs CLE
Baldwin vs STL
Julio Jones vs CAR

Maclin has been having some pretty good games and the Browns D sucks.
Baldwin has been benefiting from Russell Wilson's hot streak, but STL is pretty good against the pass.
Julio Jones hasn't been getting in the end zone

Randall Cobb @ AZ - No

SD

In 3 leagues (not counting CF). So far I've won two.

League 1 payout is $1100
League 2 payout is $150 for highest points, $100 for finishing with the highest seed, $50 for winning a playoff game (I had a 1st round bye too) and $600 for winning.

League 3 dude started Cousins and Jordan Reed meaning I woke up this morning down 70 points. I completely gave up after the 1 o'clock games because I was down by 80. Just looked I'm down 20, I have AJ Green he has the Denver D. Stranger things have happened but I'm not counting on winning. Still, I get $100 for highest points and $300 for finishing second.

So for now I've won $2400.

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

That's a real nice hit - recoups the holiday spending

ice grillin you

a league that me sunny and matty are in has a rare opening if any serious player wants in...$150.00 entry and you would be required to attend an in person draft in Maryland on august 27 probably eliminates anyone here but thought I would throw it out there anyway
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 11, 2016, 08:05:11 AM
a league that me sunny and matty are in has a rare opening if any serious player wants in...$150.00 entry and you would be required to attend an in person draft in Maryland on august 27 probably eliminates anyone here but thought I would throw it out there anyway

I might be interested even if it's in Maryland. Gimme more details

ice grillin you

I assume you mean the league rules

qb
rb
rb
wr
wr
wr
te

k

dl
dl
lb
lb
db
db

(6) bench

these are the defensive stats....im not 100% sure but i think our offensive stats are more or less in line with other leagues...theres no special offensive numbers for yard totals or long td's etc...it is a 1 ppr league

tackles - .5
sack - 4
int - 4
ff - 2
fr - 2
def td - 6
safety - 2
pd - 2

two (5) team divisions - (250.00 to each division winner, 1000.00 sb winner, 50.00 last place penalty paid to the highest finisher who didnt win a division or the sb

I think that about covers it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

I don't do IDP leagues. If any regular leagues open up let me know.

SunMo

the league that igy was talking about is now a full online draft league.  still idp though, it's the real way to play
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD

How many people are in the league? I might be in if it's now an online draft. I'm completely new to IDP but what the heck.

SD

Drafted Dion Lewis in the 8th, figured I was getting a steal, 20 minutes later it's reported he's out 2 months.