Anyone had a good meal at a restaurant lately?

Started by Rome, March 08, 2006, 02:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

That looks nice FF.  The wife and i go for all you can eat sushi at Hibachi on fridays. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

ketchup + mayo = russian dressing = bangin on sloppy joes and many other sandwiches
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

People who dip Fries in Mayo make me sick...that is incredibly accurate
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Wingspan

A good steak doesn't need A-1.

I don't like ketchup...at all, on anything.

I do use mustard, and have recent discovered Horseradish Mustard and Wasabi Mustard...both are excellent.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

phattymatty

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on March 22, 2007, 10:56:10 AM
That looks nice FF.  The wife and i go for all you can eat sushi at Hibachi on fridays. 

gilbert arenas likes your tastes.

Diomedes

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on March 22, 2007, 10:59:32 AM
People who dip Fries in Mayo make me sick...that is incredibly accurate

Mayo is awesome.  Belgian fries and garlic mayo...yummmy!
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

What the hell is Belgian fries? waffle fries?

ice grillin you

Diomedes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian_fries#Belgium

they're french fries, but I've never been to a joint in the U.S. that makes good mayo available for fries and calls them anything other than 'Belgian.'
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 22, 2007, 11:07:39 AM
i see dio took his gay pills this morning

this explains why you're on my jock, wannabe

phattymatty

since we're talking about condiments, and i know there are other bacon lovers on here, i bought a 3 lb bag of this at costco about 2 weeks ago and have literally put it on every meal i've made since then.  breakfast, lunch, dinner, it doesn't matter.

it's delicious.  i even made a BLT the other day with it. 

Phanatic

This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

ice grillin you

Don't put Ketchup on my hot dog!

dont put pancakes and chocolate chips on my sausage!

PoopyfaceMcGee

As much as I love bacon is how much I hate "baco bits".  If that stuff from Costco actually TASTES like real bacon, that's a different story, I suppose.

phattymatty

it does.  i don't like the little hard bacon bits either.