Anyone had a good meal at a restaurant lately?

Started by Rome, March 08, 2006, 02:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 21, 2007, 05:35:25 PM
several different fast food places advertise them...probably mostly psychological but i want all that shtein you named on a english muffin or a bagel or toast

I felt the same way.  I never ordered one until today, when it was free.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 21, 2007, 05:35:25 PM
but i want all that shtein you named on a english muffin or a bagel or toast
Any of those will do (biscuit as well)
What separates the Breakfast burrito is the greasy soft tortilla and hot sauce.

ice grillin you

i dont eat eggs on anything without hot sauce
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

nastyness

my cousin loads his eggs up with ketchup and i wanna punch him in the face everyone time i see it

Seabiscuit36

IGY i didnt want to tell you this but i am your CUZ.  :-D

My pops puts ketchup in his butter for Lobster  :paranoid  As he says, you can take the boy out of New Castle, but not the New Castle out the boy
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

phattymatty

i use both ketchup and hot sauce on scrambled eggs.

rjs246

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 22, 2007, 08:27:28 AM
nastyness

my cousin loads his eggs up with ketchup and i wanna punch him in the face everyone time i see it

I feel exactly the same way. I want to choke out the ladyfriend every time she defiles good food with ketchup. Worst condiment ever.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I'm enjoying some eggs with ketchup right now.  Delicious.

Seabiscuit36

Scrapple sandwiches with ketchum are the best

Zanshin

Yeah, it kills me when my wife does that, too.  Why totally obliterate perfectly good food?

Seabiscuit36

Speaking of ketchup; i had a friend in HS who loved ketchup, but was allergic to the citric acid in it.  He would drown his burgers and fries in the ketchup and then sweat profusely and turn bright red.  Farging hilarious to watch. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on March 22, 2007, 09:48:53 AM
Speaking of ketchup; i had a friend in HS who loved ketchup, but was allergic to the citric acid in it.  He would drown his burgers and fries in the ketchup and then sweat profusely and turn bright red.  Farging hilarious to watch. 

I think if I were allergic, I could do without.

I really only eat ketchup on certain kinds of eggs, cheap burgers, and salty french fries.  If the burger is high-quality, no ketchup needed... if the fries are fresh and not ridiculously salty, no ketchup needed.  Etc.  And so forth.