The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Melo opted out too. That actually makes me sad because if he signs elsewhere,the Knicks will have the ability to get good.

PhillyPhreak54

People in Houston are sweating Carmelo's nuts like he's some magical answer to help them win. Him and Harden on the same team? No way there's enough shots for those two.

Lebron's chances of coming to the Sixers? Any shot? Will Josh Harris drunk dial him?

PhillyPhreak54

@TheRyanFeldman: Why is nobody talking about LeBron & Carmelo going to the Sixers? Everyone knows they probably have the cap room to sign both, right?

PhillyPhreak54

Quote@BillSimmons: According to @chadfordinsider - the Cavs got offered 4, 12 + Afflalo for 1 and didn't immediately say "Yes please?" That happened????

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

@RicBucher: Source: Toronto looking to S&T Kyle Lowry to Miami for cash and future picks. Part II: Bosh opts out, returns to Toronto.

PhillyPhreak54

That post above was wrong by Bucher. Someone duped him and he had to apologize.

Anyways...the farg is Jason Kidd thinking?

Quote@SportsCenter: THIS JUST IN: Nets give Bucks permission to speak w/ Jason Kidd after denying Kidd's request to oversee basketball operations. (via @nypost)

PhillyPhreak54

Quote@HowardBeck: No shock here, but sense I get from plugged-in sources is that Kidd is probably finished w/Nets whether he lands another job or not.

ice grillin you

he tried to treat a russian gangster like he does his wife.....FAIL
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteMarc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 49s

ESPN sources say Bucks are sending two second-round picks to Nets to secure coaching rights to Jason Kidd

PhillyPhreak54

Jameer Nelson waived by ORL

Willie Green picked up off waivers by ORL

MDS

the jason kidd failed powerplay because he was jealous over fisher and kerr's contracts/walk of shame to milwaukee/getting another coach fired is an all timer

how does he live with himself?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I am enjoying it and the backlash.

He left NYC for farging MILWAUKEE.

MILWAUKEE!

Why? For who? For what?

And the Bucks owner is despicable. Someone needs to post his daughter's tits online as revenge.