The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Re Noel... my 13 year-old asked me which was is that, Kid or Play?   I laughed but I'm not sure I should have.

PhillyPhreak54

I love Stern encouraging the booing...

Keep slipping McLemore....please

phattymatty

wow...if noel gets his shtein together the pelicans have a solid frontcourt for a long time. plus austin rivers, eric gordon. not bad.

PhillyPhreak54

farg McLemore gone to Sactown.

And yes agreed on NO...helluva front court along with Rivers.

phattymatty

also battier is good at this interviewing stuff.

phattymatty

what??

noel to sixers.

hopefully not bynum part 2.

Sgt PSN

Dallas drafted Tim Lincecum and traded him to Boston.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

phattymatty

i've been hyping the t-wolves for like two years but they just killed it...knew something was weird by drafting burke with already having rubio...but they just traded burke for muhammad and dieng. thats a steal.

rookie of the year this year will be muhammad or porter.

phattymatty

nets getting KG, Pierce and Terry for picks from the celtics.

interesting

PhillyPhreak54

What a terrible move for the Nets.

Old players. Traded three number 1's.

Dumpster fire.

phattymatty

3 number 1s for real?

wow awful.

i refuse to get on twitter bc its horrible. also bc you have all been wrong about everything tonight. no way thats what it is.

PhillyPhreak54

The deal centers around a package that sends Gerald Wallace, Tornike Shengelia, the expiring deal of Kris Humphries and three future first-round picks (2014, '16 and '18) to the Celtics, sources told Y! Sports.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--nets-pursuing-trade-for-kevin-garnett--paul-pierce-171213145.html

PhillyPhreak54

Lol this will be good

Quote@FisolaNYDN: Rasheed Wallace is in talks with the Detroit Pistons to join Maurice Cheeks coaching staff, the Daily News has learned.