The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i mean i hear all of that but theres not a legit reason the lakers couldnt have played tomorrow
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

then you do a back to back home and road for one of the west series, go and do the math

they couldnt schedule anything in LA on thursday. one game 6 has to be weds and the other has to be friday. then you have east games 7s on saturday and west game 7s on sunday.

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

first of all theres no guarntee either series goes six much less seven

second of all you still arent making sense or coming up with a real reason why they played back to back...probably cause there is none

you started with the kings and now you are going with imaginary game sevens

MDS

lol thursday was OUT. nothing could be scheduled. another fact: game 7s had to be on sunday.

so now work backwards. one gets a game 6 on friday, the other on wednesday. you have to have travel days...and the only way it works is to do a back to back.

it makes sense, just think about it and put away the bud.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

kings
game sevens
thursday

next?

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 19, 2012, 11:13:29 PM
kings
game sevens
thursday

next?

you have the argument style of a hebrew

ice grillin you

lakers are impressing me

ice grillin you

i want to hate kobe so much but i cant

MDS

its so easy to hate LM, too

but yea the dude is just a winner

ice grillin you

MDS

thunder are gonna win this

ice grillin you

this game?

no way

steve blake is tossin in runners

MDS