The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Some of those foul calls on OKC....wow

hbionic

Ha...41/42 Free Throws for L.A.  26/28 for OKC.

Fair and balanced. For sure.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Hawk

Celtics fans are crying about the foul calls in the Sixers game claiming a conspiracy

hbionic

lol...yeah...the NBA prefers the Sixers over the Celtics in ratings.

*This will be the only time I say it, but Sixers are playing like real men...just like the Pacers. I hope its those two that end of for the Eastern Conference finals...and may the best team win. They're telling the establishment to go farg itself...and I like it.

farg Boston. farg Miami. 
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Rome

I'm hoping the Heat lose just because King Cole will reappear to gloat.

I miss him terribly.

phattymatty

a philly-OKC finals would give me the largest erection ever.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: phattymatty on May 19, 2012, 01:33:22 PM
a philly-OKC finals would give me the largest erection ever.

Until tip off. Then it's a massacre.

Hawk

Well Boston fans are claiming that Stern wants every series to go seven games, so he put Philadelphia friendly, anti-Boston refs on game 4.   They even brought out some website that tracks the different officials. 

At the end of the day, Boston shoots a ton of jumpers and won't get to the line, but they fail to realize that.

Sgt PSN

Clips worked the Spurs over in the 1st qtr...were up by 20+.  Spurs got it back down to 10 at the half. 

ice grillin you

why do the lakers thunder play back to back but the sixers celtics get an extra day of rest.....makes no sense and hurts philly
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

its the only way to make it work with all the games at staples and the need to set up a game 7 for next sunday

i guess
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

They changed courts 4 hours ago, ice under the hardwood, someone's blowing something out tonight.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on May 19, 2012, 10:37:59 PM
its the only way to make it work with all the games at staples and the need to set up a game 7 for next sunday

i guess

has nothing to do with staples....you can have a hockey game and bball game at the same arena on the same day....its been done a thousand times....lakers tomorrow at 3 kings at 9
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Don Ho on May 19, 2012, 10:38:50 PM
They changed courts 4 hours ago, ice under the hardwood, someone's blowing something out tonight.

Yep. And if it does happen that's what they get for shoehorning this game in tonight

MDS

kings at 3 claimed before lakers series was official

they wanted DHs for monday and tuesday game 5s.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.