The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

i 100% agree which is why i can't get into the tank the season or get the 8th seed argument.

even with them playing like shtein lately, i think the heat are the only team there is no chance taking a series from.

reese125

yeah I disagree with that statement

rose has missed a third of the games played this year and the bulls still had the best record in the league. considering the way the sixers have been playing poor to mediocre basketball and the way the bulls d up and crash the boards Id say the sixers lose in 6 games.

not to mention, when these playoff games get intensely close and they come down to the final 2 minutes lets just say...well....you know.

ice grillin you

if the sixers get the bulls their floor is two wins and their ceiling is four
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phillymic2000

LOL, the floor is 0 wins, ceiling is 1. 20$ on it?

ice grillin you

phillymic2000

Ok, so to be clear, the Sixers win one or under I win, Sixers win 2 or more you win. Correct? And if the answer is yes, then you already have my address ;)

ice grillin you

correct....but only if its against the bulls

if the heat get the number one seed bets off

phillymic2000

MDS

mic acknowledges the nba exists? even with all the coons?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Hawk

Quote from: MDS on April 20, 2012, 09:31:17 PM

I walked past the Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame on Broad st Yesterday.... Did a trip there as a little boy inspire you to become a crappy sports writer?

ice grillin you

they entertain him...kinda like a minstrel show

but really he has no clue what the nba is....hes only betting because its the bulls (his local" team) and he read in the paper a few months ago that they were the best team ever

Hawk

Knicks are going to lose to the cavs.   My buddys a knicks fan and is confident they can bear the heat.... Incredible

MDS

Quote from: Hawk on April 20, 2012, 09:35:15 PM

I walked past the Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame on Broad st Yesterday.... Did a trip there as a little boy inspire you to become a crappy sports writer?

lol i dont know why but this made me laugh

but i guess we can add "jews" to the list of people you dont like
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Hawk

Quote from: MDS on April 20, 2012, 10:18:11 PM
Quote from: Hawk on April 20, 2012, 09:35:15 PM

lol i dont know why but this made me laugh

but i guess we can add "jews" to the list of people you dont like

My Jewish gf would disagree

MDS

does she know your black best friend?