The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Is there any question that it is wades team in crunch time

DH

fwiw, ive got some good friends in the basketball ops dept with the nets who told me they are already making brooklyn marketing and ticket plans based around dwight

ice grillin you

dwight howard nets t shirts were accidentily put on the nba store.com last night and then taken down
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

DH

MIKE D'ANTONI FIRED. Wow. Melo wins.

Rome

SD

Quote from: DH on March 14, 2012, 02:30:04 PM
MIKE D'ANTONI FIRED. Wow. Melo wins.

Was he fired or did he resign? I'm hearing conflicting information.

reese125

I heard resigned. He probably saw it happening and decided to act first to not give Dolan the
pleasure of axing him.

ice grillin you

man for one day anyway getting rid of dantoni is working...knicks are opening a can on the trailblazers

whats really gonna help them is woodson is a defensive coach...dantoni is a joke awhen it comes to that end of the court

phattymatty

john lucas killing the heat right now...pretty fun to watch.

MDS

hes challenging manu for best bald spot in the league

hes not winning
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

reese125

Supposedly Dwight Howard is going to sign a waiver that will keep him from opting out of his final year.

Thats unreal.

ice grillin you

Quote from: reese125 on March 15, 2012, 07:32:45 AM
Supposedly Dwight Howard is going to sign a waiver that will keep him from opting out of his final year.

Thats unreal.

that report (by broussard) was disputed late last night by a marc stein report that said he will not do this and plans to become a free agent this summer...and that the magic are trying to trade him before the deadline

unless something else came out this morning that i havent seen

Hawk

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 15, 2012, 07:42:03 AM
Quote from: reese125 on March 15, 2012, 07:32:45 AM

Thats unreal.

that report (by broussard) was disputed late last night by a marc stein report that said he will not do this and plans to become a free agent this summer...and that the magic are trying to trade him before the deadline

unless something else came out this morning that i havent seen

In an interview with realgm, he's now claiming he will opt in.   I bet the nets are scrambling to trade Deron now.

reese125

I don't know what the true scoop is right now but when I read shtein like this I assume he is staying. Doesnt sound like guy about to roll:

"I've gotten bad advice. I apologize for this circus I have caused to the fans of our city. They didn't deserve none of this. I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart. I will do whatever I can to make this right and do what I was put in Orlando to do."

Hawk

Apparently Fegan had been pushing for an opt out so he can make money