The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: DH on March 04, 2011, 11:31:36 AM
thats about 175 guys..its amazes me because i would have thought that a guy from a smaller school would have padded insane numbers making him an aa, but not an nba product. kinda like that wr from purdue a few years ago whose name i cant remember - the guy set records acorss the board and never got a sniff from the nfl.

in the nfl one skill set will get you undrafted (too slow, too small, weak arm) in the nba one skill set will get you in the first round (really tall, great shooter, jump out the gym athletic)

also the ap does a great job of putting the best players on the aa team...not for example the top scorer or top rebounder...if some fraud from vmi averages 30 a game because the team runs a 40 minutes of hell offense he isnt getting on

not that he was a fraud  but hank gathers never even made a second team aa

id be interested to see how many second team aa have never been drafted

since 1960 only 10 second team aa have never played in the nba

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

DH

im not debating anything youre saying but im still surprised by scottie being the only guy..

btw, the wr from purdue was taylor stubblefield

ice grillin you

great game right now

knicks cavs at the garden tied at 110 with a minute left

the knicks defense is lolaughable

ice grillin you

cavs win cavs win caaaaaaaaaaaaaaavs WIN!

unfargingbelievable game

down by two with 30 seconds left cavs hit back to back threes to go up four amare (41 pts) comes back with a ridiculous three to cut it to one....sessions only hits one free throw....and then melo gets called for a charge with one second left

MDS

not that im complaining about ny losing but is there really a difference between the 6 and 7?

sixers cant beat either miami or chicago....right
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i dont care im just reveling in this awful loss by the great ny knicks

cleveland also snaps its 26 game road losing streak and is 3-0 vs the knicks in their last three head to heads

DH

great ending..how do you blow a 12 point lead in the 4th at home to the cavs?? better question is why was bdiddy wearing #85?

SD

Quote from: MDS on March 04, 2011, 10:08:02 PM
not that im complaining about ny losing but is there really a difference between the 6 and 7?

sixers cant beat either miami or chicago....right

Braggin rights over NY. It would be especially sweet since they have Melo now and their fans are back on the bandwagon.

Sgt PSN

25% of the Cavs wins this year have come against the Knicks. 

MDS

another loss brewing for the heatles

can sixers lock them up 3/6?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

wow that phantom foul call was awful

MDS

oh no doubt

but thats i think 3 of the last 4 games the heat couldnt finish at the end...mixed in there is a disaster against san antonio

if im douglas collins i want them in rd 1

ice grillin you

sixers match up with them well because thay have no front line

MDS

not to mention they have 0 home court and their presence could actually help sell out a sixers playoff game...something they didnt even do back in the iverson/cwebb year. sixers cannot win @ chi or @ bos.

i smell something here

ice grillin you

the lakers are the lakers again