The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Its on TNT on the 26th man. You drunk?

MDS

lol

drunk havas is a perfect trainwreck of jersey shore proportions
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

all over the TV promos

Miami Heat website

BigEd76

Iverson signed a 2-yr deal with a Turkish league.  There's an opt-out after this season but none during it

reese125

phattymatty

i am 100% more excited to see oklahoma city - chicago and the clippers-blazers than i am the world series.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: phattymatty on October 27, 2010, 10:32:00 AM
i am 100% more excited to see oklahoma city - chicago and the clippers-blazers than i am the world series.

I'd rather watch Todd cover junior league ice hockey than the WS right now. 

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

This Golden State-Houston game is nuts.

112-114 with 6 minutes to go and HOU has hit 42-50 free throws so far!

Golden State will not miss. Monta Ellis and Steph Curry are on fire.

MDS

i have 2 fox sports channels...so im guessing this means ill get just about every spurs, rockets and mavs game

not. bad. at. all.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I never get to see the Mavs or Rangers because the FSSW is generally Houston stuff. And when the Rangers are on, they are blacked out. Because I am so close to DFW. Yeah, thanks Bud.

MDS

i have fssw and fsw....astros were on sw, rangers were on w. im guessing now spurs will go to sw, rockets were on w and mavs will trickle in when things open up.

pretty good deal, should get to see just about everything out of the league, and on top of that, those teams are all pretty decent.

BigEd76

He had a nice debut and he might be rookie of the year, but damn Blake Griffin is goofy looking

Don Ho

Looking forward to watching Griffen this season.  We get all the Clipppers/lakers games here.

He is not as goofy looking as Penny Marshall (Laverne).  Did you see her in the crowd at Staples?  What a mess.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.