The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Quote from: reese125 on March 01, 2010, 06:25:27 PM
Quote from: KDS on March 01, 2010, 05:57:40 PM
Quote from: reese125 on March 01, 2010, 03:04:35 PM
yep... pull some strings...get back to the obituaries jackass

old man reese seems to forget the frozen lotto card/folded corner, jordan getting suspended for gambling, mr. dick bavetta, game 6 of the 2002 wc finals. OLD MAN REESE.

christ....you were still sleeping with your beenie baby when that shtein happened.

in todd's defense....he still sleeps with his beenie baby so your comment doesn't really narrow things down very much. 

reese125

Quote from: Rome on March 01, 2010, 06:27:53 PM
Quote from: reese125 on March 01, 2010, 06:21:34 PM
Quote from: Rome on March 01, 2010, 05:55:48 PM
no need. 

all i do is read your opinion and then take the complete opposite as fact.

sheeeet....when youre in here pay attention my friend

matter of fact...why are you talking about basketball again?

good point.

why i or anyone else here replies to your posts is beyond me.

4 years in here and Im shocked you havent pulled an artie lang yet youre so friggin depressing. for real rome Im proud of you.

reese125

Quote from: Sgt PSN on March 01, 2010, 06:29:22 PM
Quote from: reese125 on March 01, 2010, 06:25:27 PM
Quote from: KDS on March 01, 2010, 05:57:40 PM
Quote from: reese125 on March 01, 2010, 03:04:35 PM
yep... pull some strings...get back to the obituaries jackass

old man reese seems to forget the frozen lotto card/folded corner, jordan getting suspended for gambling, mr. dick bavetta, game 6 of the 2002 wc finals. OLD MAN REESE.

christ....you were still sleeping with your beenie baby when that shtein happened.

in todd's defense....he still sleeps with his beenie baby so your comment doesn't really narrow things down very much. 

good point

phattymatty

i caught the end of the nuggets blazers game late last night and i saw andre miller throw down a dunk that i didn't know he could ever do, much less now.  pretty sick. 

MDS

anyone see b jennings taunting kg in the tunnel after the bucks beat the celtics? holy farg is he a god. get that boy out of MA and to the east coast NOW
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Kobe won another one last night....the 6th time this year he won a game with 10 seconds or less

Rome

i was praying to god that matt barnes pushed his fist through the back of bryant's face on sunday.

didn't happen, though, which proves further that there is no god.

Rome

BTW: Classy move by Donald Stirling by not even bothering to call Mike Dunleavy to tell him he was fired.  Dunleavy found out about his firing at the golf course by some random dude in the locker room.

:-D

smeags

yeah. no wonder that team is so rich in tradition and success.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

phattymatty

Quote from: Rome on March 10, 2010, 12:10:06 PM
i was praying to god that matt barnes pushed his fist through the back of bryant's face on sunday.

didn't happen, though, which proves further that there is no god.

ditto but that was great basketball and the nba needs some real hatred between teams like this.  i'm not even a big kobe fan but him not even blinking when barnes faked the ball an inch from his face was pretty badass.

phattymatty

i just passed mike bibby and a few other hawks on the street.

rjs246

Did you poop a hammer with excitement?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5008825

QuoteFormer U.S. high school basketball star Jeremy Tyler quit Israeli team Maccabi Haifa and returned home Friday, cutting short a disappointing first pro season.

The 18-year-old Tyler arrived in Israel on a wave of publicity in August after deciding to skip his senior year at San Diego High School to gain professional experience.

for whatever reason, i don't even remember this story.  so this kid decided to skip his senior year in high school to play pro ball oversees, couldn't cut it and quit before the season even ended.  now he can't go back to high school and certainly can't play in college.  and since he couldn't cut it in israel along with the fact that he's obviously extremely immature, i can't say i see any nba teams wasting a draft pick on him. 

congrats kid.  you pretty much farged your entire future.  but yeah, the nba is full of shtein for wanting kids to grow up and develop their game before entering the draft. 

phattymatty

that josh smith game winner last night was sick.

MDS

amazing reaction time coming from a pothead
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.