The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reese125

what?

nelson didnt do shtein down the stretch besides give out like 2 assists in 18 minutes and was a major liability on defense against the high screen. dude was sluggish as hell in every facet of the game

and youre right- I cant see how a taller defender in Alston would of made a difference against fisher on that shot--not at all

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

reese125

what do think the chances are of you getting out of your pj's and co-signed rented apartment tonight and at least trying to get some pusy at the owls nest or draught horse? or are your plans once again to post drunk to igy?

The BIGSTUD

Quote from: reese125 on June 12, 2009, 03:58:12 PM
what?

nelson didnt do shtein down the stretch besides give out like 2 assists in 18 minutes and was a major liability on defense against the high screen. dude was sluggish as hell in every facet of the game

and youre right- I cant see how a taller defender in Alston would of made a difference against fisher on that shot--not at all

The Magic went on a run with him in the game and took a nice lead.

Alston is a worse defender than Jameer and it isn't even close really. Height only makes a difference if you are right in the man's face. Alston would've been so far off Fisher that Fisher that it wouldn't have mattered. He's one of the worst defenders in the NBA.

If you put Alston in for defensive purposes ever, then you are just a bad coach.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on June 12, 2009, 04:03:09 PM
retard overload

how awesome is it when those two go toe to toe
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

its like a mirror of retardation going back and forth

oh and reese i dont live at temple no more so gotta update those hilarious insults
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

The BIGSTUD

At least IGY gives his take on things from time to time. MDS  literally brings nothing to the table. I don't think I've ever seen you give your real opinion on anything. You'll just drop a one liner from time to time that you probably think is witty or clever and they never are.

Probably because if you actually get into a real debate with facts you'd just get exposed for knowing nothing about sports. I'll debate any topic on the NBA with you any time you want. I'm in the mood for mopping someone up nice and easy.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

MDS

lol god now reese and cole are teaming up. this is great. bring it on you farging morons.

The BIGSTUD

It would help if you actually stated what you disagree with. If you just go into a debate and start calling people idiots without explaining why, that is just an easy way to avoid having to debate yourself.

False bravado I presume.

MDS

between you reese and munson i really need no more entertainment

Munson

That's because you lead a sad and horrifying life. Get out more.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

classic the third stooge chimes in...munson reece and cole all together...this is like that only picture ever of mlk and malcolm x together

Sgt PSN

the latter 2 got shot.  let's hope the first 3 follow their lead. 

ice grillin you

Munson

Yeah, I guess saying something when some jewfagdouche idiot brings my name up really means something.

Or you should go kill yourself.

Definitely one of those two.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds