Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

DH

Quote from: reese125 on August 24, 2008, 04:46:26 PM
Quote from: Die-Hard on August 23, 2008, 09:38:38 AM
Quote from: reese125 on August 23, 2008, 12:22:48 AM
Quote from: Die-Hard on August 22, 2008, 04:44:33 PM
Miles is done. He is out of shape, overweight and to be honest was never any good any way.

NO SHOT he makes the roster.
Regardess if he makes the roster or not, which is probably the latter....I question how much ball you truly watch or have watched

Question me all you'd like - I'm not getting into a pissing match with you about how much ball I watch...There are people here who know me personally who know exactly what I do for a living which would throw your little theory out the window.

That said, Miles is garbage. He never had a season that lived up to the billing he received coming out of HS. Nor does he have a skill that stands out as a reason why he should still be in the league - especially after all he's been through and how long he has been out of the league. He's not an above average scorer, passer, rebounder, shot-blocker, etc, etc, etc. Therefore to me, he's garbage.

But please, continue with your analysis - I only had the chance to watch him last year while he was trying out for a few teams on his first cute little comeback trail.

Who cares about his comeback trial---youre talking about him as a player. Im not here to defend  Darius farging Miles for any reason what-so-ever, but your theory that because he is not  "above average" in all skill categories makes him garbage for the NBA is absolutely horrendous

Dude...Im just going to direct you to the 2005-2006 stats when he plays 40 min/game. If your going to sit there and tell me that he didnt fill up the stat sheet in all skill categories and shoot almost 50% from the field (something 3/4 of NBA players cant do) and he was garbage I got one word for you.......crack

Told you so...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3653860

ice grillin you

but dood four years ago he averaged 4.733333333 assists per 40 minutes
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

god you make it so clear why you dont have a cell phone and live on a message board

reese125

Quote from: Die-Hard on October 20, 2008, 03:47:58 PM
Quote from: reese125 on August 24, 2008, 04:46:26 PM
Quote from: Die-Hard on August 23, 2008, 09:38:38 AM
Quote from: reese125 on August 23, 2008, 12:22:48 AM
Quote from: Die-Hard on August 22, 2008, 04:44:33 PM
Miles is done. He is out of shape, overweight and to be honest was never any good any way.

NO SHOT he makes the roster.
Regardess if he makes the roster or not, which is probably the latter....I question how much ball you truly watch or have watched

Question me all you'd like - I'm not getting into a pissing match with you about how much ball I watch...There are people here who know me personally who know exactly what I do for a living which would throw your little theory out the window.

That said, Miles is garbage. He never had a season that lived up to the billing he received coming out of HS. Nor does he have a skill that stands out as a reason why he should still be in the league - especially after all he's been through and how long he has been out of the league. He's not an above average scorer, passer, rebounder, shot-blocker, etc, etc, etc. Therefore to me, he's garbage.

But please, continue with your analysis - I only had the chance to watch him last year while he was trying out for a few teams on his first cute little comeback trail.

Who cares about his comeback trial---youre talking about him as a player. Im not here to defend  Darius farging Miles for any reason what-so-ever, but your theory that because he is not  "above average" in all skill categories makes him garbage for the NBA is absolutely horrendous

Dude...Im just going to direct you to the 2005-2006 stats when he plays 40 min/game. If your going to sit there and tell me that he didnt fill up the stat sheet in all skill categories and shoot almost 50% from the field (something 3/4 of NBA players cant do) and he was garbage I got one word for you.......crack

Told you so...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3653860

Please keep in mind that I never argued if he was going to make the make the roster or not

QuoteRegardess if he makes the roster or not, which is probably the latter.

the argument was whether Miles was/has always been garbage....we agree to disagree Die-Hard

ice grillin you

except for perhaps munson ive never met anyone that didnt disagree with you
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

yeah I know....stop fighting it bud

you agree with me way more than you disagree, but choose to write the latter because youre bored and need somebody to fight with. Its the gayest thing Ive ever seen for 2.5 years now

If you need more of a psychoanalytical perspective of your personality, call me during my office hours

SD_Eagle5

Isiah Thomas OD'd on sleeping pills

QB Eagles

Quote from: SD_Eagle on October 24, 2008, 05:09:14 PM
Isiah Thomas OD'd on sleeping pills

He took 10 Lunesta pills. Ha. What a drama queen.

Diomedes

Sounds like a decent quantity to mix with a fifth of vodka and an 8 ball.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

BigEd76

The Lakers gave Andrew Bynum a 4/$58M extension

SunMo

Gargano is saying AI to the Pistons for Billups and McDyess

whoa
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: SunMo on November 03, 2008, 11:39:38 AM

whoa

AI and McDyess are still in the league?

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: SunMo on November 03, 2008, 11:39:38 AM

whoa

No farging way

Sixers should send them Iggy for Rip so they can reunite the AI's!