The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

is there a possible way in which you cannot exemplify everything that is wrong right in the world?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

reese125

Quote from: MDS on July 31, 2008, 01:27:07 PM
well at leasts he intelligent enough to understand the cultural differences between him, yao and white boys like igy

damn--i was wrestling with the fact IGY might be black by the way he talks, now you are saying he is white.

wow--the target just got bigger. thanks MDS

MDS

i seriously hope you die.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on July 31, 2008, 01:39:15 PM

ha

not reese hes way to much fun....munson on the other hand...
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

Quote from: reese125 on July 31, 2008, 12:55:10 PM
This guy represents everything thats wrong with the NBA's image

Yao Ming:"Hopefully, he's not fighting anymore and going after a guy in the stands," is the Yao comment that got Artest freestyling.

Artest: "I understand what Yao said, but I'm still ghetto," said Artest, who will earn $7.4 million next season and be a free agent next summer. "That's not going to change. I'm never going to change my culture. Yao has played with a lot of black players, but I don't think he's ever played with a black player that really represents his culture as much as I represent my culture. Once Yao Ming gets to know me, he'll understand what I'm about.

"If you go back to the brawl, that's a culture issue right there. Somebody was disrespecting me, so he's got to understand where I'm coming from. People that know me know that Ron Artest never changed."

Using talent to make a living and rising up out of a bad situation and better yourself is the old american way. Using your background as an excuse to act like a thug and a criminal no matter how much money you accumulate or how many advantages you're given due to your talent is the new american way. Try to keep up.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

reese125

Quote from: MDS on July 31, 2008, 01:39:15 PM

ha..do you like your pee cold or warm? Forget it--it doesnt matter--see ya week 1

ice grillin you

serious question cause i dont know...what has artest done to be considered a thug other than a fist fight

PoopyfaceMcGee

rjs246

I admit that I don't follow the NBA closely, but hasn't he been arrested? Also, if he's bragging about his ghetto (thug/street/whatever other synonym you want to think up) approach to everything I'd say that qualifies in and of itself.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

i have no idea if he was arrested thats why i asked

i always thought he was a jackass not a thug

PoopyfaceMcGee

BigEd76

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 20, 2008, 01:13:19 AM
Reports out there that the OK City team name is....

Thunder.

Even though the name still hasn't been announced and they're "considering six options", the NBA used "thunder" in all the links today when the schedule was released.  Apparently someone caught it and now everything is back to "oklahomacity"....

hunt

artest's history:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2281289

aricle written in march 2007...i'm not sure what he's done since then.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: BigEd76 on August 06, 2008, 05:36:15 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 20, 2008, 01:13:19 AM
Reports out there that the OK City team name is....

Thunder.

Even though the name still hasn't been announced and they're "considering six options", the NBA used "thunder" in all the links today when the schedule was released.  Apparently someone caught it and now everything is back to "oklahomacity"....

CONTROVERSY!

I think they should be named the Oklahoma City FavrelitobigkidsaHoydafaces.

reese125

former Heat PG Jason Williams to the Clippers 1yr deal