The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

Spurs win game 7 on the road.  hooray for the same teams winning every f'ing year

reese125

agree..its a crying shame

There is one team that is the most boring team to watch every year in the playoffs...the Pistons then its the Spurs

Yes its nice they pass the ball more and use the fundamentals more than other teams....but farg is it boring to watch their players play (aside from Tony Parker--thats it)

PhillyPhreak54

I hate 3 of the 4 teams that are left. I wanted NO to win so I could root for them. But now I'll have to go with San Antone because I despise the Lakers because of that bitchass Kobe. I hate Detroit because of Chauncey Billups and Rip's gay facemask. And Boston because they are Boston.

Denver and Jersey are talking about a Carmelo for Jefferson and other stuff swap.

BigEd76

Draft lottery coming up in a few minutes...

BigEd76

Shocker....Derrick Rose is from Chicago.  Guess who jumps all the way up from #9 to win the lottery?

Miami gets #2
Minnesota #3

phillymic2000

QB Eagles

Hmm...

QuoteNEW YORK -- Disgraced basketball referee Tim Donaghy told investigators in the NBA betting probe that relationships among officials, coaches and players "affected the outcome of games," his attorney said. The league said the charges were unfounded.

...The attorney also suggested that Donaghy told investigators about the gambling activities of other NBA officials and about a referee who passed "confidential" information to an unidentified coach.

Oh, and farg the Celtics. (not that the Pistons are any better)

reese125

Quote from: BigEd76 on May 20, 2008, 08:26:06 PM
Shocker....Derrick Rose is from Chicago.  Guess who jumps all the way up from #9 to win the lottery?

Miami gets #2
Minnesota #3

the frozen card with the bent corner strikes again.

Hinrich threw up on his shoes, then started packing his bags at 8:30pm last night

Jay-Z had a Philly blunt in his ear sitting at the table representing the Nets

--rappers sitting at the table at a draft lottery? What the fuh...

phattymatty

there's no conspiracy.  if they pass on beasley to get rose the bulls are idiots.

reese125

completely disagree. Its a no-brainer for the Bulls to take Rose

Look whats going on in the NBA with PG's and getting any kind of playoff push. If you dont have a serious one--peace

Tony Parker
Chris Paul
Billups
Rondo

phattymatty

i understand this but i just don't see anyone being able to pass over beasley.  and it's not like heinrich is awful.

ice grillin you

lol @ dantoni for not taking the chicago job
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Quote from: phattymatty on May 21, 2008, 09:47:53 AM
i understand this but i just don't see anyone being able to pass over beasley.  and it's not like heinrich is awful.

I agree.  The Bulls backcourt is a much bigger need than their front court.  Beasley's presence down low would force teams to double up on him which would open up the outside shots for the Bulls....who have plenty of outside shooters. 

Having said that though, I really don't think the Bulls can do wrong by taking either player.  But Beasley makes more sense.   

reese125

Quote from: Sgt PSN on May 21, 2008, 07:54:58 PM
Quote from: phattymatty on May 21, 2008, 09:47:53 AM

I agree.  The Bulls backcourt is a much bigger need than their front court.  Beasley's presence down low would force teams to double up on him which would open up the outside shots for the Bulls....who have plenty of outside shooters. 

Having said that though, I really don't think the Bulls can do wrong by taking either player.  But Beasley makes more sense.   

Teams rarely double Tim Duncan until its playoff time at best..nobody will be doubling Beasley anytime soon

considering Chicago was dead last in FG% this year--they might want to think about getting more guys that can shoot the rock

phattymatty