The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

if the lakers are willing to trade kobe theyd do him for dwight howard straight up...the cap wouldnt allow it but orlando has the pieces to get kobe...
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Mad-Lad

Quote from: PhillyGirl on May 30, 2007, 01:11:31 PM
farg every one of you who says, "Trade him here".

Unless it's satan saying that.  I'd be more than happy if the Lakers traded Kobe to the pits of hell.

MDS

Kobe for Marion, Barbosa and maybe Amare.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

the kobe interview today (paraphrasing)

sas: why do you want to be traded?

kobe:  its obvious they wanna go in a different direction...they are in a rebuilding mode...i wish they would have told me this before i signed with them

sas: where would you wanna play?

kobe: ill play on pluto right now....it doesnt matter where i go...i just wanna play ball

basically kobe says he doesnt wanna play on a team that cant win a championship and then goes on to say he will play anywhere

hes such a fraud.....lets see the lakers not trade him and see how steadfast he is in wanting to be traded....theres not a chance in hell he sits out for the lakers and the most likely scenario here is he ends up with the lakers and gives a statement that says he never really wanted to leave LA

Mad-Lad

thay should trade Kobe straight up for Iverson.  I'm sure Denver would love having him back.

The BIGSTUD

I guarantee Kobe wants to come to Philly. He's so insecure, I bet he hates that Philly can't stand him and he wants to win the fans over.

Kobe is a disgrace.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

DH

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 30, 2007, 01:25:33 PM
if the lakers are willing to trade kobe theyd do him for dwight howard straight up...the cap wouldnt allow it but orlando has the pieces to get kobe...

I should have been more clear.  I want Howard & Kobe on the same team.  That's why I said Orlando doesn't have enough to get him.

I don't know if any team has enough cap space or players to get him, though.  The only ones I can think of would be Minnesota (Garnett) or Indiana (Jermaine O'Neal).

ice grillin you

you mean the lakers wouldnt take jameer and turkaloo for kobe?

i agree

BigEd76

PhillyPhreak54

Drama queen.

"Soothe my ego! I am not getting enough attention!!"

SunMo

the Magic have offered Billy Donovan a 6 year 36 million dollar contract per ESPNews

CBS Sportsline is saying it's a "lock" that he accepts
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

lol @ jai lucas

SunMo

Jim O'Brien to coach the Pacers
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen