The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Wearing suits and making commercials for United Way isn't going to change the fact that the NBA is for thug wannabes.   And it shows.  Games are all about flashy individual scoring.  No defense, no classy passing or play execution.  Just a lousy product.  I can't remember the last time I cared about anything in the NBA.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

I thought Melo might be one of the young players to help change the league's identity along with Wade and Lebron.  Oops. 

Diomedes

Are you kidding?  Melo was in Stop Snitching, supporting the kind of mentality and people that killed Angela Dawson and her family.

He's trash.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Diomedes on December 17, 2006, 11:05:21 AM
Are you kidding?  Melo was in Stop Snitching, supporting the kind of mentality and people that killed Angela Dawson and her family.

Don't even know what that is.  :-\

Diomedes

PhillyPhreak54

Carmelo = punk bitch

Isiah is a punk bitch too. I was listening to WFAN last night at work and he was getting roasted.

Rome

Isiah's just keepin' it real, Phreak.

:puke

PhillyPhreak54

Whats funny is he was the king of lighting a fire and then running away when he was playing. He'd start something and then run away like a bitch like Carmelo while Laimbeer and Mahorn took care of his mess.

MDS

Mardy Collins came from where? Temple baby!

I saw that sonbitch hanging with Tyndale on 13th and Cecil B. back in the fall, with his farging decked out SUV blasting music with the lights on an engine running while he was talking on the corner. But good for him. Wonder where he learned to foul hard like that? Carmelo is a bitch.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Feva

Per ESPNEWS:

'Melo - 15 games
J.R. Smith - 10
Nate Robinson - 10
Mardy Collins - 6
Jared Jeffries - 4
Nene - 1
Jerome James - 1

Both the Knicks and Nuggets fined $500,000.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

SunMo

wow, i was sure Melo would get 10...appeal will probably knock it down to 10
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

Bitchelo should have gotten 20. 

MURP

Quote from: EagleFeva on December 18, 2006, 01:01:16 PM

Both the Knicks and Nuggets fined $500,000.

in other words, 10 minutes worth of beer sales.

MDS

Mardy got 6? farg that. Come on back to the North Broad and suit up, son.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

DH

Robinson should have got more than Melo. He escalated the whole damn thing by pushing Smith. There was no reason for that little shtein to even get involved. I wish someone would have connected on his 5'7" punk ass.