The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

You do for responding. Dork.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Quote from: MDS on February 20, 2006, 04:12:54 PM
You do for responding. Dork.

The most full proof resposne in the history of message boarding. Well done, dipshtein.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Some rumored trades:

-- Steve Francis and Pat Garrity to New York for Jamal Crawford, Maurice Taylor and Trevor Ariza
-- Quentin Richardson to Minnesota for Marko Jaric + filler
-- Derek Fisher to Cleveland for Drew Gooden + filler
-- Earl Watson to Seattle for Reggie Evans, Flip Murray and Vitaly Potapenko

Rome

Quote from: BigEd76 on February 22, 2006, 10:04:34 AM
Some rumored trades:

-- Steve Francis and Pat Garrity to New York for Jamal Crawford, Maurice Taylor and Trevor Ariza

Francis & Marbury on the same team?

Yeah, okay.

:-D

phattymatty

isiah thomas is easily the worst GM in all of sports at the moment.

hunt

Quote-- Earl Watson to Seattle for Reggie Evans, Flip Murray and Vitaly Potapenko

all that for earl watson.  :-D
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

phattymatty

whoa.  it's actually happening. 

QuoteSources: Francis dealt to Knicks for Penny, Ariza
By Chris Sheridan
ESPN Insider
click this

Steve Francis is headed to New York under a deal agreed to Wednesday by the Knicks and the Orlando Magic, ESPN.com has learned.

The teams agreed to a trade of Francis for Penny Hardaway and Trevor Ariza, two league sources with knowledge of the deal told ESPN.com.

The trade was expected to be announced later Wednesday afternoon after being called in to the league office.

In New York, Francis will be paired with Stephon Marbury as the highest-paid backcourt duo in the NBA.

The Knicks were still talking with several other clubs as team president Isiah Thomas worked at remaking a roster that has stumbled to the league's second-worst record, 15-37.

For the Magic, the trade will provide salary cap relief to a franchise that can now go further beneath the cap than any of the league's 30 teams in the summer of 2007 when a bumper crop of free agents will be on the market, giving Orlando several options in figuring out how to rebuild around 20-year-old power forward Dwight Howard.

hunt

nice....larry brown must suffer!
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Mad-Lad

good luck with that backcourt.  4 guys who have never met a shot they didn't like.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Get Iverson on the Knicks now!

phattymatty

As long as they have Isiah Thomas there, I'm just going to believe every ridiculous trade move I hear that involves the Knicks.

Rome

Iverson for Isiah Thomas & a #1!

w00t!

Rome

QuoteUpdated: Feb. 22, 2006, 3:14 PM ET
Francis dealt to Knicks for Penny, ArizaBy Chris Sheridan
ESPN Insider

Steve Francis is headed to New York under a deal agreed to Wednesday by the Knicks and the Orlando Magic.

The teams agreed to a trade of Francis for Penny Hardaway and Trevor Ariza.

In New York, Francis will be paired with Stephon Marbury as the highest-paid backcourt duo in the NBA.

The Knicks were still talking with several other clubs as team president Isiah Thomas worked at remaking a roster that has stumbled to the league's second-worst record, 15-37.

For the Magic, the trade will provide salary cap relief to a franchise that can now go further beneath the cap than any of the league's 30 teams in the summer of 2007 when a bumper crop of free agents will be on the market, giving Orlando several options in figuring out how to rebuild around 20-year-old power forward Dwight Howard.

"As an organization, you always look for ways to improve your team, both presently and in the future," Magic assistant general manager Otis Smith said in a statement on the team's Web site.

"The moves we have made today and last week continue to build a solid foundation around our core players, such as Dwight Howard and Jameer Nelson. In addition, this particular deal has allowed us to gain significant salary cap flexibility in the future."

Stunned.  Absolutely stunned beyond words.

:-[

SD_Eagle5

How do you spell disaster? K-N-I-C-K-S