Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Hey at least Westbrook will be sharp dressed man at the losers podium
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 30, 2016, 11:23:16 PM
steph look tired

I was just going to say I know the Warriors are damn good but what wil they have left against Cleveland?  Steph is on fumes, he's damn good even on fumes but he's got to be hurtin' bad.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

im just playin with j....he tried to say steph was done with like a month left in the season....

PhillyPhreak54

He's probably saying that to mock me

Real bad look for Durant and Westbrook in this series from the time they were up 3-1

Rooting for Cleveland

ice grillin you

not sure how you root for them j

I don't even care about the dubs but I would do some trifling shtein for LeBron to not win another title nor that wanna be woe is me city cleveland

PhillyPhreak54

Rooting is a bad word

I'm flat tired of GS though man. I'm suffering from Dub fatigue.

That's why I wanted OKC so bad.

Message me your PayPal

ice grillin you

ask lil guy about my paypal

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Every phony Lakers fan in Hawaii is now a Warriors fan.  Drove through Waikiki after we surfed today and the place was full of douchebags in Warriors garb heading into all the sportsbars.  Hawaii is a huge Bay Area sports fan base and I have never met a Warriors fan, even during the Baron Davis resurgence years in the state. 

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 30, 2016, 11:35:26 PM

yes, the run that started all the way back in 2015 is clearly played out
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on May 30, 2016, 11:42:07 PM
Every phony Lakers fan in Hawaii is now a Warriors fan.  Drove through Waikiki after we surfed today and the place was full of douchebags in Warriors garb heading into all the sportsbars.  Hawaii is a huge Bay Area sports fan base and I have never met a Warriors fan, even during the Baron Davis resurgence years in the state.

cant believe a place with no teams of its own is full of fraudulent sports fans

Don Ho

No, seriously we have a huge Bay Area and Seattle fan base.  Lot of transplants and lot of kids here go to college in Washington/Oregon as well as Bay Area.  I have a shtein load od family in the bay area and Seattle.  Been there for years.

Now the Cowboys/Lakers/Yankees fan base in Hawaii can all be thrown into Kilauea Volcano.

ice grillin you

I don't blame it for being a joke...its an island a million miles away from everything...you don't move there if you love sports you move there for gorgeous landscape and water

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on May 30, 2016, 11:42:41 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 30, 2016, 11:35:26 PM

yes, the run that started all the way back in 2015 is clearly played out

Zip it