The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

csn houston isnt available to over 60% of houston. the station basically folded and will be available to the area sooner or later. its the poster child for rsn disaster. i knew a dude who worked there and talked a few times to the president when i was in texas....everyone bailed years ago.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

memphis trying to go 7-0 up one in milwaukee with 15 seconds left
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 08, 2014, 10:18:47 PM
I was just thinking about how you should be watching it....its not on there?

I have DTV...CSN do what CSN do and black that shtein out to anyone who doesn't have Comcast

ROOT Sports needs to hurry up and get on

PhillyPhreak54

Wayne Ellington's pops was shot and killed in Philly

hbionic

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 11, 2014, 06:17:21 PM
Wayne Ellington's pops was shot and killed in Philly

Throwing batteries wasn't enough...you guys have to shoot people's dads? New low.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

Murderdelphia in full effect

He was shot in the head while sitting in his car...cops say he wasn't robbed but believe he was targeted. It struck me as odd that he was in a 2001 Buick tho...

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

Because I figured with an NBA player for a son he'd have a nicer ride and maybe that he was targeted for his ride. But that's unlikely motive for an 01 Buick

PhillyPhreak54

Derrick Rose was rightfully roasted for his comments the other day about him sitting out to preserve life after hoops

And now he's hurt again. Hammy.

Paper mâché mofo there

MDS

yea screw him...farg your life

play
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

You and Derrick Rose may be the only ones who agree on this

He's not playing football. He's not playing hockey. Or rugby.

Basketball.

MDS

so hes supposed to play even though hes not healthy. in november. in a meaningless game.

Sgt PSN

Melo drops 46, including a game tying 3 with 2 seconds left and Trey Burke hits a gw at the buzzer. Lol Knicks.

ice grillin you