The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Kareem was the best player ever.  It's not even remotely close, dude.   Sorry.

ice grillin you

not sure how I feel about the pellys getting tyreke.....it eliminates all chances of a top 5 pick which is good...but it also shows they are trying to win as much as possible next year which might make the pick irrelevant

MDS

i thought the hornets had it top 5 protected
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

it is

im saying theres no chance of the sixers losing out by it being a top 5 pick.....the question now is are they going to be too good

MDS

theyll probably be somewhere in the 10 area

they arent a playoff team but might be like the 9th or 10th best team in the west, best case scenario

with some luck the sixers will have the 1 and something else in the top 10, im hoping like #8 or 9. a boy can dream.

ice grillin you

next step is to start moving et thad and dough boy...at least one or two of them

I want the two worst nba seasons of all time to be sixer teams

BigEd76

Iggy to GS....4/$48M

The Warriors dumped Jefferson, Biedrins and picks to Utah to clear room

Sgt PSN

Word this morning was that they were looking to shed salary to make room for Howard.  Guess they're out of the running on that now, eh? 

reese125

only way they can do it now is through a sign and trade

Sgt PSN

No, I think they signed Iggy because they either got cold feet on Howard or found out that he wasn't interested in going there. 

PhillyPhreak54

Dwight Howard's crybaby ass has chosen to sign with Houston per USA Today.

Sgt PSN

Houston, you have a problem. 

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.