The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

nobody has a better stache than DUNNleavy...and i mean maybe ever

so how good is this game gonna be today

if this past week didnt even happen it would be an epic regular season matchup

but in the last week it was almost like kobe and lebron used msg as their own personal calling card...taunting each other

i seriously have goosebumps even thinking about two hrs from now

if youre not amped up for this thing then youre not a sports fan...period
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

what happens if youre about to leave for the temple- rhode island game
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

we all wait anxiously for your post game blog thoughts

MDS

i wish i could offer them but i dont have a page yet. its basically a giant waste of time at this point, as if it ever wasnt.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

reese125

The Heat have reportedly agreed to trade Shawn Marion and Marcus Banks to the Raptors for Jermaine O'Neal and Jamario Moon. The deal is still pending league approval.

f-in Riley always pulling something special--I think this pushes the Heat up a notch...with King Coles boy Beasley getting more minutes now

BigEd76

Mo Williams made the All-Star team as an injury replacement.  Scrumtrulescent!

The BIGSTUD

Quote from: reese125 on February 13, 2009, 03:15:02 PM
The Heat have reportedly agreed to trade Shawn Marion and Marcus Banks to the Raptors for Jermaine O'Neal and Jamario Moon. The deal is still pending league approval.

f-in Riley always pulling something special--I think this pushes the Heat up a notch...with King Coles boy Beasley getting more minutes now

Well, they realized Beasley isn't physical enough to be a 4 and are moving him to the 3 close to full time for the rest of the season with Jermaine being the 4. They saw a weakness and corrected it. Good for Riley. Not sure how much Jermaine has left though.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

reese125

no Jermaine will slide to the center position bud where he is better suited and hes still scoring and blocking his ass off

its just a matter of staying healthy

The BIGSTUD

If they move Jermaine to center and Haslem starts, then Beasley still plays the 3. No idea what they'll do with Moon yet.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

ice grillin you

The BIGSTUD

Yep. He's a soft 4 who is going to be playing a lot of 3 unless he grows a pair.

QuoteJamario Moon, who the Heat acquired from the Raptors on Friday, is expected to start at small forward over rookie Michael Beasley.

Shawn Marion, also part of the deal with Toronto for Jermaine O'Neal, filled the spot in the starting lineup in the first half of the season.

Beasley could fit on the court for Miami at small forward or power forward, but coach Erik Spoelstra would prefer to keep him at the four slot.

"Eventually Mike will probably be able to play some minutes at (center) when he fills out in two or three years, and he'll probably be able to play some minutes at the three (small forward)," Spoelstra said. "For the most part, I want to keep him pretty consistent at (power forward)."

BigEd76

AI got rid of his braids.  Looks like his rookie year again...

...and FWIW LeBron says he'll be in the dunk contest at the new Cowboys stadium next year

MDS

top 5 blackest moment of all time if that goes down

BigEd76

ha....Shaq and Kobe share MVP honors in the blowout West win

reese125

Tyson Chandler traded to a very popular Oklahoma City Thunder squad to try and revive his career

Hornets  get Joe Smith and Chris Wilcox (basically expirings) and Devon Hardin in return