The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

A guy is pointing a gun at you, bombarding you with slurs, making you clean his cum rags, and trying to solicit gay sex from you, and you continue to work for him for 3 years?

I don't buy it. The slurs and the sex stuff were probably all lighthearted crap that the driver found just as funny as Curry did, and the rest is probably some bullshtein.

farg the Knicks though.

reese125

Quotemaking you clean his cum rags

ha

this was an awesome article to read first thing in the morning.

farg Eddy Curry--that said trade him for Dalembert

reese125

to the 4 guys that like basketball in here...Magic broke the NBA 3-point record in a game last night at 23

JJ Reddick out of the blue with 4 of them..ha

ice grillin you

actually reddick has been ballin for the last couple weeks....he gets in double figures every game now it seems
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

cue insert of animated GIF of him picking his nose (and eating it?)

reese125

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 14, 2009, 01:52:32 PM
actually reddick has been ballin for the last couple weeks....he gets in double figures every game now it seems

15-24 for his last 3pt attempts

you were laughing at me when I wanted to get this guy last year before the trade deadline as an off-the-bench spark...and probably for good reason at the time as hes a mismatch liability on the court for major minutes... but if he gets rooms off the screen or pick he nails em and thats all I cared about

ice grillin you

he still hasnt proven he can come off a screen and hit a shot in this league...even lately of what ive seen of him its been all spot up jumpers...i mean id take him over a bum like kareen rush but thats about the extent of it

Rome

It's good to be a Magic fan right about now. 

And who cares if he can't come off a screen?  He's the fifth option whenever he's on the court and that's why he's wide frigging open all night.

And Jameer's the one who's ballin' right now.  farging awesome.

reese125

I hear ya Rome, but you need to move very well without the ball, fight your way through picks and come around screens if your going to be truly effective in a close game with teams that defend the 3

hes been playing because Pietrus has been hurt and playing more of those 20 minutes wide-open in garbage time as they have been steamrolling squads. 15-24 is no joke though

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Rome on January 14, 2009, 02:27:23 PM

Jameer sucks because he went to Saint BLOWS!

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on January 14, 2009, 02:27:23 PM
It's good to be a Magic fan right about now. 

And who cares if he can't come off a screen?  He's the fifth option whenever he's on the court and that's why he's wide frigging open all night.

no one gives a crap about the orlando magic much less its 5th option...we are talking in tems of the sixers and how badly they need shooting....and i dont want jj reddick as my first option as a shooter...my shooter needs to at least somewhat create his own shot whether that be with a step back or coming off a screen or a dribble or two none of which reddick can do thus far in the nba

ice grillin you

what a great game lakers magic...kobe threw up an all time epic fail in the last two minutes

jameer balled his ass off and > kobe

btw is there a better hd picture than espn nba....tbs sunday mlb game of the week this past summer is the only one that comes close imo

Rome

No one cares about the Magic.

reese125

love the fact that the Blazers got stuck with eating up Darius Miles' contract of $9 million for next years cap now. He fulfilled the 10 games played with the Grizzlies

I only love it cause Blazers CEO sent a threatening letter/email to all the the teams in the NBA with like 5 days to go until they were freed of Miles and said if anybody signs him on purpose there will be a big lawsuit. Memphis said blow me...signed him and played him in the 10 games

reese125

ha..I just saw the final all-star voting for forwards and noticed that Yi Jianlian lost to Kevin Garnet by just 250,000 votes and ahead of Chris Bosh and Paul Pierce..Yi Jianlian?? WTF

get the voting out of the trillion of people in China who are voting for all Houston Rocket players as well...that is a friggin disgrace to basketball