Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

haha... that was a touchdown.

igy being igy as usual.

ice grillin you

at best it was a 50/50 judgement call....but as usual people not really looking at sports....rather reacting to it

btw whoever came up with the gif is a pretty dumb person because when they pause it and put the circle up its already been knocked loose....they should have just run the whole play at full speed if they were trying to make it look more like a td

look closely at the defenders hand and the ball right before the highlite circle pops up and the gif is paused....ou can see the defender hit the ball
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

what was the call on the field?

i know psu fans are the worst human beings on earth but the whole thing is way too specific to over turn.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

They showed the endzone view and he had control of the ball the entire time, at no point was it ever jarred loose. It flew out when he went to one hand. That should have been a no brainer call.

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on November 11, 2012, 04:20:57 PM
at no point was it ever jarred loose.

other than in the gif penn state fans went out of their way to put on the internet i agree

this is classic penn state....joe had nothing to do with child rape and the refs ripped them off....we get it.....you are perfect in every way and the world is out to get you

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on November 11, 2012, 01:54:31 PM
but the whole thing is way too specific to over turn.

totally agree with this....i have no idea what the on the call on the field was....nor do i care....but in that self made video its a fumble

MDS

and its not as if the call is costing penn st anything

your national title hopes didnt end. your big 10 title hopes didnt die. you werent even facing michigan or ohio state.

it was a worthless regular season game against a big 12 team masquerading in your awful conference. let it go.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

we all know how low they are i just find it funny that one of those idiots went out of his way to make a internet video showing that it was a fumble

it sums up their fan base in perfect fashion

MDS

man FF is not gonna like the direction this conversation is taking

ice grillin you

PoopyfaceMcGee

Agreed, it could be argued that you guys are simply taking us back on topic.

phattymatty

i actually don't think it was that clear cut. it may have been a blown call but i definitely don't think the replay showed enough to warrant an overruling.

Sgt PSN

I think that the replay was not convincing enough to overturn any call that was made. So if they call it a td, it likely would have been upheld as well.

Rome

He has two hands on the ball when he hit the end zone plane.

Whatever, though.  Makes me no never mind either way.