Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 23, 2012, 05:41:33 PM
you kinda gotta feel for all the good people in the world who didnt have that one epic failure as they are kinda getting overshadowed here

Everyone has something very wrong with them. Some people's awful behaviors/deeds never make it to the light of day.

But if you want to believe that there are infallible people out there, have at it.

ice grillin you

yeah i dont think most people have had an epic failure in their life on the level of overlooking kiddie rape....but if being that cynical about mankind makes you feel better about joe then do what ya gotta
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

He had the power to do more to make the truth come to light faster, and he failed to use it. He didn't overlook it and especially didn't cover it up. He definitely Hoydad out, though. That's about it.

ice grillin you

he essentially ignored it for nine years (at least)...call it what you want but epic failure sounds right

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

lol @ and Hoydaing out

you are trying so hard not to be a 22 year old idiot from state college accusing the BOT of murder. just go there already.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Hawk

MDS

chaney is one of the greatest human beings of all time. and big reason why is because he farged up at times and didnt cover it up or bury it under a pile of phony gold in the inbred mountains of central pa.

and when he dies im not gonna give a shtein or shed a tear cause i never knew him. met him once or twice, said hey coach at best and thats it. hes not the grandfather i never had in between my 15th kegger of the week at binge drinking u.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

shocking that hawk unprovoked would attack a black man

Hawk

I attacked the most famous coach of the guy who has been riding Penn staters cocks the most.   Race has nothing to do with it.   Ps igy, you lost our Dallas bet.

Munson

People that say things like what IGY just said are the reason why other things with racial undertones (like Tim Thomas skipping out on the white house visit) can be excused as not being racist and just over-reactionary.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

I agree the Sandusky quotes should haven't even been publicized. If I was an editor and they crossed my desk I'd bury them. No way would I give that clown any run unless he was getting arrested again, murdered or when he trial starts.

I don't quite get some of the people dancing on Paterno's grave though. Yes he screwed up and but he also greatly impacted the lives of many in a positive way. He was wrong with his inaction of not reporting it appropriately but that doesn't erase his many good deeds.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Hawk on January 23, 2012, 08:55:48 PM
I attacked the most famous coach of the guy who has been riding Penn staters cocks the most.   Race has nothing to do with it.   Ps igy, you lost our Dallas bet.

no you attacked a loud black man as a round about way of trying to let an old white guy who ignored a child rapist for nine years off the hook.....its a classic right winger technique

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on January 23, 2012, 08:34:58 PM
in between my 15th kegger of the week at binge drinking u.

Every person here with a Penn State degree writes better than you. Maybe you should have either had more to drink or gone to a better school?

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.