Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Don Ho

Lavar Arrington.  He has toned it down since this outburst.

QuoteThe former two-time All-American and winner of the Butkus Award, Bednarik Award and Lambert Award told Blue White Illustrated that he supported interim coach Tom Bradley and didn't want an "outsider" to permanently take over for legendary Joe Paterno.

"I will put my Butkus [Award] in storage," Arrington told the website. "I will put my Alamo Bowl MVP trophy in storage. Jerseys, anything Penn State, in storage. Wherever Tom Bradley goes, that's the school I will start to put memorabilia up in my home. I'm done. I'm done with Penn State. If they're done with us, I'm done with them.

"If [the Nittany Lions] get rid of Tom Bradley, that means they in essence have accepted the fact that we are all guilty," Arrington added.

It's worth noting that the Alamo Bowl MVP Award of which Arrington speaks is from the same Alamo Bowl that got Jerry Sandusky in a whole lot of trouble, indicating that Arrington may have forgotten about the actual need to hire an outsider for the program.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Apparently he was just culling interest for his radio show. Shocking.

Drunkmasterflex

Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

ice grillin you

lj cant be mistaken for a creepy elder white guy who might touch the inner thigh of an underage male

being black ftw
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

I can't understand why ex-Nits are so up in arms over the O'Brien hire.   They seem more upset over this than they ever were over the whole pedophile thing.  I'm sure I don't care either way but it does seem strange that sooooo many of them are just killing the decision without ever having spoken to much less played for the guy.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on January 07, 2012, 01:46:14 PM
I can't understand why ex-Nits are so up in arms over the O'Brien hire.   They seem more upset over this than they ever were over the whole pedophile thing.

this is so true....then again you are talking about the same morons who were upset when joe got fired and who would be more than happy if he was reinstated

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 07, 2012, 01:24:22 PM
lj cant be mistaken for a creepy elder white guy who might touch the inner thigh of an underage male

being black ftw

Hahaha no doubt!
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

PoopyfaceMcGee

I am shocked how much support there was to keep Bradley or a "current member of the staff" as the head coach. Never thought that was an option.

MDS

you thought nick saban was an option, though
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: FastFreddie on January 07, 2012, 03:18:09 PM
I am shocked how much support there was to keep Bradley or a "current member of the staff" as the head coach. Never thought that was an option.

dont take this personally but if this whole scandal has done nothing else it has pretty much established how dumb and out of touch with reality people who went to or are going to penn state are

Rome

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on January 07, 2012, 03:20:19 PM
you thought nick saban was an option, though

You gotta have dreams, Li'l guy.

SD

Quote from: Rome on January 07, 2012, 01:46:14 PM
I can't understand why ex-Nits are so up in arms over the O'Brien hire.   They seem more upset over this than they ever were over the whole pedophile thing.  I'm sure I don't care either way but it does seem strange that sooooo many of them are just killing the decision without ever having spoken to much less played for the guy.

I don't understand it either. I like the hire and am glad they got a guy who was outside the network. They need a fresh start.

ice grillin you

this isnt a fresh start its a fresh in between

id be shocked if this guy gets a second contract