Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

I seriously didn't think that my opinion of Todd could sink any lower, and yet here we are.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MDS on January 25, 2012, 12:11:30 AM
all i remember from that game is you saying "finally" when people started booing utley after he finished off another 0-4.

Wait.....are you saying that you got black out drunk from igy's NA beer? 

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 24, 2012, 02:51:16 PM
you be amazed at how often i purchase the wrong thing.....im a professional at it

Thinly veiled excuse for being a taterskins season ticket holder. 

MDS

Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 25, 2012, 11:36:26 AM
Quote from: MDS on January 25, 2012, 12:11:30 AM
all i remember from that game is you saying "finally" when people started booing utley after he finished off another 0-4.

Wait.....are you saying that you got black out drunk from igy's NA beer?

No I'm an idiot. I can't remember what I did Tuesday, let alone 3 years ago at a baseball game.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Hawk

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 24, 2012, 07:21:31 AM
Quote from: Hawk on January 23, 2012, 08:55:48 PM
I attacked the most famous coach of the guy who has been riding Penn staters cocks the most.   Race has nothing to do with it.   Ps igy, you lost our Dallas bet.

no you attacked a loud black man as a round about way of trying to let an old white guy who ignored a child rapist for nine years off the hook.....its a classic right winger technique

Chaney sent a kid into a game to try and injure St Joes players.  Class act.   Your attitude towards middle America is much more discriminatory.   You still loss the bet though.

MDS

lol @ a kid

he sent a 22 year old full grown man into a game and told him to get beat the shtein out of a 22 year old baby named jon bryant. this shtein happens all the farging time in high school football. it wasnt meant to tear his acl, it was meant to send a message and farg some guy up because martelli and his band of losers were setting illegal screens.

the biggest problem was chaney saying he sent in a goon after the game. if he doesnt say anything you never know who nehamiah ingram is.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Hawk

You really are the worst reporter of all time.   Bryan ^-^t broke his ARM.  Dirty tactics by a dirty coach.

MDS

big farging deal, it was a little scrape

if youre just doing this to rile me up then its fine. if you honestly dont like chaney or think hes dirty and not the philliest motherfarger on the planet then you need to die. now.

rjs246

I love seeing Todd catch feelins over Chaney while desperately trying to mock Penn Staters of any ilk. To say its a glimpse into his underlying issues would be an understatement. Too good.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

one was a godly awesome tough as nails inner city hoops coach who told it like it is, had one of the greatest personalities of all time and was a purely philly as anything ever could be. he also had the common sense to step away when it was clearly time to do so.

the other was an old phony italian man who followed the pathetically corrupt ncaa guidelines like it was the bible and was worshiped by weird old men from central pa. oh by the way he also totally looked the other way while a child rapist diddled 8 years old in their iceholes for 12 years.

WE ARE...misguided.

Sgt PSN

I'm sure Chaney has his skeletons in the closet too. Everyone does. He was smart/lucky enough to retire before they were exposed.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 26, 2012, 12:14:16 AM
I'm sure Chaney has his skeletons in the closet too. Everyone does. He was smart/lucky enough to retire before they were exposed.

the lil guy is an idiot for the way he attacks paterno and is as bad as the people that blindly defend him but this is the worst defense/excuse ever

NO not everyone has a skeleton in the closet...but even if some people do very few of them have one that compares to ignoring kiddie rape
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Did he really "ignore" it? Does that word fit here?

Would just like a better explanation of that if you're willing to do it sans the hippo bit. If not, don't bother.

ice grillin you

STATE COLLEGE, PA—As thousands of mourners gathered at Penn State's campus spiritual center Wednesday afternoon to say their farewells to Joe Paterno, former assistant coach Jerry Sandusky took the opportunity to express his "deep, everlasting gratitude" for everything his late mentor had done for him.

"When I think of how much of my life I owe to Joe Paterno, I don't even know where to begin," said Sandusky, who confessed to feeling "overcome" while attending the former football coach's funeral. "I think it's safe to say I wouldn't have been able to lead the life I've led, wouldn't have grown into the man I've become, if it hadn't been for his leadership. I can't even begin to imagine what would have become of me if not for Joe Paterno."

"Truly, he gave me a place where I could reach my full potential—not just as a coach, but as a man," continued Sandusky, his voice cracking. "So many of my accomplishments would not have been possible without him and the unique atmosphere he created at Penn State."

Paterno and Sandusky enjoyed a relationship stretching back almost 50 years, with each helping the other to pursue his passion. Sandusky said that while it was true the two men harbored different dreams, aspirations, and desires, Paterno was careful never to stand in his way. In fact, he affirmed, Paterno's wholehearted attention to the overall success and reputation of Penn State football allowed Sandusky to focus on building his own legacy at Happy Valley, where he was always able to go after what he wanted most.

"How many people honestly get to fulfill their very deepest desires in life?" Sandusky said. "Let alone fulfill those desires over and over again, year in and year out, day after day, for decades? That's the kind of life Joe allowed me to live."

Sandusky added, "I owe it all to the tradition he established at Penn State University."
Although Sandusky said he "cherished the freedom he was allowed" under Paterno, he admitted there was never any question as to who was ultimately in charge of and responsible for the football program.

"Make no mistake—Joe would give you free rein, but he always knew exactly what was going on in State College," said Sandusky, grinning slightly at the memory of his friend and colleague. "He had ways of letting us know that as long as we weren't interfering with Nittany Lion football, we could do our own thing and let him worry about the big picture."

"I could not have asked for a more perfect boss," Sandusky added tearfully.

Under the legendary head coach, 67-year-old Sandusky established a charitable organization called the Second Mile, which allowed him to bring thousands of underprivileged and at-risk youths to campus, introducing them to all aspects of the Penn State tradition. Paterno served Second Mile for years as one of the program's biggest fundraisers, thereby single-handedly helping Sandusky's involvement in the lives of as many children as possible.

"Life is about more than just football—it's also about being active in the community," Sandusky said before speaking at length about the particular vulnerabilities of children, and going into great detail about how badly young boys need strong, confident figures in their lives. "I remember how much Joe cared about the image of Penn State football, and how determined he was to protect that image within this community."

"I'll tell you this from the depths of my soul: Joe Paterno could do no wrong in my book," he added. "And I believe he wanted people to think the same of me."

After stepping away from the program in 1999, Sandusky was given an emeritus position with the Nittany Lions that included an office and unrestricted access to recreation rooms, showers, and other athletic facilities, a privilege Sandusky admitted he "wouldn't have known what to do without."

"This was a man who looked out for his program, but at the end of the day, he was very much aware that a program is its people," Sandusky said of Paterno. "He knew that taking care of the program meant taking care of me. Sure, we had our tough times, but some things are bigger than football—like friendship, and the legacy you hope to leave behind."

With Paterno's passing now closing the final chapter in their relationship, Sandusky said he can't help but smile when he reflects back on their tenure together at Penn State.

"I had years of great times at Penn State," Sandusky said

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous