Golf

Started by stalker, January 29, 2009, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reese125

ha--not only is there about 30 mph winds right now at the British Open, but just to show you how ridiculously high the rough is-- tiger woods hit a tee shot off to the left about 15 minutes ago and has over 100+ people from the gallery and staff looking for his ball and still cant find it

course is crazy

ice grillin you

course isnt crazy the weather is...turnberry is actually the easiest BO course

in decent weather yesterday the record for most rounds ever in the 60's at the british open was set
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagles_Legendz

Tom Watson, asked about birdying 16 and 18 today said that "at 59 it's almost as good as having sex".   :-D

ice grillin you

wow what a gag job

Rome

Mets-like collapse.   :-D

Of course, afterward, the graying & feeble sports pundits ABC employs were all in tears over Watson's performance this week.  I thought Rick Reilly was going to spontaneously break into song over it.

Seabiscuit36

Bruce Willis wins!
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

Rick Reilly is nauseating.

MDS

i was in the car during this but watching the highlights that is a complete and total choke

but im pretty sure reilly wrote his column on friday and after a few jerks and a few cum stains later hes done
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

northwest phillys own keith dicciani (also went to temple) came in at E today

holla

rjs246

Slowest sports news day ever?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

roxborough negro

MDS

east falls representin
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

i've got a work golf retreat at this place in the chesapeake bay tomorrow.  should be hilarious since i've played only once in about 5 years.

Diomedes

hit a yuppie farg in the face with a 14 iron for me
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger