Week 15 - Cardinals: RIP Carson Wentz

Started by MDS, December 13, 2020, 08:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

He sure did and why wasn't Alshon in the middle of that jump ball?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

I'm excited for Hurts future.  He's surrounded by horse shtein.  O line changes weekly, couple of fossils and midgets at receiver, dwarfs playing running back, weak play calling.  He's not a disaster although those two sacks were really bad.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

It's a pipe dream but get some muscle at WR, the o line settles down, get a real OC, could be exciting.

Of course toss Howie into the nearest dumpster.

General_Failure

Quote from: Don Ho on December 20, 2020, 07:59:30 PM
He sure did and why wasn't Alshon in the middle of that jump ball?

Because he's slower than Goeddert and couldn't even make it down there?

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

the king of qb evaluating has thinks hurts stinks and hes never coming off that

im in no way shape or form sold on him, but these 2 starts are definitely intriguing. im ok with giving him more run next year only because
1) wentz stinks
2) the team is going to be trash anyway
3) if hurts is bad - quite possible - they will then bottom out and get a top 3 pick in 2022
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

6 pts in the second half of an nfl game is sooooo exciting
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

He'd probably be fine with a healthy offensive line. And healthy receivers. Maybe better gameplanning. The ability to hit a hot route on a blitz. Maybe decisiveness about taking off and running.

Eagaholic

Maybe I'm missing something here, but is there some other possibility than Hurts playing well until he is injured, and Wentz comes in and plays lights out for the last 3 quarters of the Washington game? And everybody's head explodes throughout the offseason and preseason?

QB Eagles

Quote from: Eagaholic on December 22, 2020, 06:02:38 PM
Maybe I'm missing something here, but is there some other possibility than Hurts playing well until he is injured, and Wentz comes in and plays lights out for the last 3 quarters of the Washington game?

Other main possibility is that Hurts is farging awful against Dallas and Washington.

MDS

he was atrocious early on in the arizona game and rebounded. kinda think theres a floor here and its above wentz
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

While there's a decent chance Wentz has to play again this season because of an injury, there's no chance he plays well. That ship has sailed for this season.