Week 15 - Cardinals: RIP Carson Wentz

Started by MDS, December 13, 2020, 08:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

How appropriate the season ends on two awful QB sacks
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

kind of amazing they had two cracks with how bad their receivers are
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

General_Failure

That would have been a great spot for the fake punt.

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

QB Eagles

General_Failure

The last three plays probably should have been penalties for false start, false start, and delay of game.

Munson

The team is playing better overall around Hurts, but they're just not good enough. And call me crazy but I'm not totally sold on Hurts either. He's faster than Carson and that allows him to escape the pressure and create the possibility of making a play. But is he good enough to be a starter year in and year out?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

phattymatty

perfect game.  super entertaining but still a big fat eagles L.

PhillyPhreak54

Helluva game on the entertainment level

Frustrating too bc of the stupid mistakes and playcalling

MDS

Quote from: phattymatty on December 20, 2020, 07:35:51 PM
perfect game.  super entertaining but still a big fat eagles L.

this is the fairest take from the person who doesnt even like sports

dave fipp gotta go
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: General_Failure on December 20, 2020, 07:34:15 PM
The last three plays probably should have been penalties for false start, false start, and delay of game.

Agree 100% but if you're letting the defense get away with murders on hail marys the bar is a little higher for what you call against the offense too. At the end of a game like that one, you let em play.

Quote from: Munson on December 20, 2020, 07:35:34 PM
And call me crazy but I'm not totally sold on Hurts either.

You're not crazy but it's also his second start ever. Impressive from that standpoint. If this is his ceiling it's not going to be enough once teams have enough film to study, but the expectation is he gets better with reps.

Eagles_Legendz

This game was more encouraging long term for Hurts than last.  He still has gotten lucky with 2-3 floaters over the middle but he was a better passer today than last week.

GeneralZOD

CF Record Holder - Oldest User With Least Amount of Posts