2021 Draft Discussion

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 01, 2021, 04:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 03, 2021, 11:40:29 PM
Jags x Lawrence
Jets x Fields (or Wilson)
Dolphins x Chase (unless they get funky and take Fields or Wilson)
Falcons x Surtain
Bengals x Sewell
Eagles x Smith

there is almost no chance sewell doesnt go second...but he one milion percent isnt going 5th...hes up there with the best tackle prospects of all time

i def could see a bengal jet trade
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

I already feel bad for anyone who thinks it's a done deal that the Eagles are going WR with this pick.

MDS

the eagles are a 2-3 season rebuild...its not like they need a wr and then boom theyre in the super bowl

you go bpa and dont think twice
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I hope Howie doesn't farg it up whatever it is. But not taking one of those WRs would be ignorant.

Havas - I think Sewell ends up in Cincy whether at 2 or 3 unless someone jumps them.

General_Failure

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 05, 2021, 08:32:56 PM
I hope Howie doesn't farg it up whatever it is.

I've got some news for you. You may want to sit down for this.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

I hope Howie doesn't farg it up whatever it is. But not taking one of those WRs would be ignorant.

lol this is extreme

its january and the draft is 4 months away yet its in stone those 2 are better prospects than any DB
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: General_Failure on January 05, 2021, 08:34:14 PM
I hope Howie doesn't farg it up whatever it is.

I've got some news for you. You may want to sit down for this.

Hope is all I've got

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 05, 2021, 09:01:52 PM
Let me dream will ya plz?

even if you like player x we're 4 months away...chase or smith could easily drop to the teens. neither are calvin johnson or julio jones

SD

Quote from: MDS on January 05, 2021, 08:30:41 PM
the eagles are a 2-3 season rebuild...its not like they need a wr and then boom theyre in the super bowl

you go bpa and dont think twice

Wouldn't be opposed to a trade down. Howie might not pick well but he usually gets decent value when he does pick swaps

QB Eagles

They could use young talent at almost every position. They don't particularly need a RB and we know they don't give a shtein about LB but otherwise just don't farging whiff on the pick again.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Quote from: General_Failure on January 06, 2021, 12:02:25 AM
Got it, draft a punter.

After the last couple of games it seems like they need one. Guy must have had a Wentz-grade concussion.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on January 05, 2021, 09:04:30 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 05, 2021, 09:01:52 PM
Let me dream will ya plz?

even if you like player x we're 4 months away...chase or smith could easily drop to the teens. neither are calvin johnson or julio jones

waddle is probably better than either anyway
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

all of these dudes are small...not that anyone should build around reagor and fulgham and ward but isnt there someone above 6'1 they can draft