Zech McPhearson, Philadelphia Eagles

Started by PhillyPhreak54, May 01, 2021, 12:58:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Cornerback from Texas Tech.

Transferred from Penn State

MDS

likely a slot, if he is even good enough to stick

i hope idiots crowd sourcing their terrible draft takes on twitter are happy now. a corner!!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Quote123. Eagles, Zech McPhearson, CB, Texas Tech
Grade: B+

Twitched up speedster who was a late riser. Tested extremely well. Worth a flier here for a secondary that needs more talent.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on May 01, 2021, 01:03:22 PM

i hope idiots crowd sourcing their terrible draft takes on twitter are happy now. a corner!!

there is not a chance anyone outside of nfl scouts have ever seen any eagle 3rd day pick play a single down in college...but everyone has a take

i watch a decent amount of penn state and never heard of this guy much less have watched him play
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

people wanted a corner in the 2nd because their corners are awful....get a corner now the team is great next stop super bowl

im convinced most of the people on eagles twitter are 14. they all have names like hurtsismydaddy123 or eaglesstan69. the video of people celebrating like they won the super bowl when they drafted smith was pathetic. none of those people know a single thing about football, scouting or really anything. BUT YET via group think smith is a hall of famer
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Smith I can understand.  He was the Heisman winner and played at Alabama.  Anyone can cheer that pick.  The ones that got me were the imbeciles yesterday cheering wildly (for the cameras of course) after John Smith from Eastern BumfargEgypt got picked.

Cringy ain't the word for it. 

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 02, 2021, 03:08:48 PM

there is not a chance anyone outside of nfl scouts have ever seen any eagle 3rd day pick play a single down in college...but everyone has a take

i watch a decent amount of penn state and never heard of this guy much less have watched him play

Step your CFB watching up, pal. If you watch enough you will know the guys.

Geowhizzer

I'd heard of Smith.  I'd heard of Zech McPhearson, as I watch a ton of Penn State.

That's it, that's the list.  I'm too busy, too old, and too busy being old to know and/or remember the rest.

I can't pretend to be some NCAA expert, so we'll see how it goes.  The Eagles will suck this season, no matter what.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 02, 2021, 07:15:38 PM

there's people who know less about CFB than you...my wife comes to mind...but there is no one on earth who claims to know more and knows less
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 02, 2021, 08:29:55 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 02, 2021, 07:15:38 PM

there's people who know less about CFB than you...my wife comes to mind...but there is no one on earth who claims to know more and knows less

Blah blah blah. You're outta your mind.